• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What PC Member Would You Like To Meet?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Purin said:
    It won't work if nobody takes the initiative to start a conversation =P
    ...still! Get MSN [100]! lol. Why won't people take the initiative to start a conversation? O_o Anyways... even if nobody does, at least then one would have the MSN contacts and so can get to know [name] better. ^_^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    22sa said:
    Two words: Get MSN!

Post too short.
    I tried to once..
    But the sign up thingy was confusing hehe...
    I already have MSN messenger on my computer, (my sister) but I can't seem to creat another account without having to download it again.
    .... a little help? Hehe....

I know! That would be really cool!
    We could whack eachother with wooden swords hehe...

22sa

Years
    Purin said:
    I always run out of ideas when talking =P Nvm....
    That's normal... you can't do much about that I guess, and it's not like talking forever is really good... Just say drop a friendly "hi" or something, you don't necessarily need to have ideas. ... Okay. lol

100marios said:
    I tried to once..
    But the sign up thingy was confusing hehe...
    I already have MSN messenger on my computer, (my sister) but I can't seem to creat another account without having to download it again.
    .... a little help? Hehe....

I know! That would be really cool!
    We could whack eachother with wooden swords hehe...
    Okay... goto hotmail.com and get yourself a new e-mail address working completely then... sign in on MSN. O_o [YAY!]

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    MSN is annoying in one way because I hate talking to people who I have no idea who they are... such as [someone] added me to their contact and it seems too bad to just refuse and block that person... so I add them... and then we either...

a) never talk and therefore is crowding up my list

b) talks with me but never tell me what's their PC screen name so I have no idea who is who... resulting in a very speechless Frosty (and Frosty is constantly speechless unless the other person start an interesting topic that he can talk with, otherwise, "Hi..." "yeah..." "mmhmm..." "lol..." and other SPAM like that)

So... MSN is not the coolest at times

aaaaaa

I like MSN over AIM as I seem to be able to remember who people are on there.
    On AIM, I've had the same SN since 1998, and I've got people on there I don't even have the vaguest clue who they are. I just deleted 144 people from my AIM list, writing this post, because I realised how daft it is :D

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    22sa said:
    That's normal... you can't do much about that I guess, and it's not like talking forever is really good... Just say drop a friendly "hi" or something, you don't necessarily need to have ideas. ... Okay. lol

Okay... goto hotmail.com and get yourself a new e-mail address working completely then... sign in on MSN. O_o [YAY!]
    Heh, well, I realized all I had to do was type my email address in the little space, and it works! Thanks for the help though!
    I guess I'm so used to usernames and such, I was expecting to have to make one!

Something is wrong with the server right now though, so I can't log in at the moment...

22sa

Years
    100marios joins MSN!!!! Yay. There... my e-mail address is in my profile, obviously. XD lol, I thought you had meant something was wrong with your account, but okay then... ^_-

Enjoy yourself on MSN! When it starts working that is.

frostweaver said:
    MSN is annoying in one way because I hate talking to people who I have no idea who they are... such as [someone] added me to their contact and it seems too bad to just refuse and block that person... so I add them... and then we either...

a) never talk and therefore is crowding up my list

b) talks with me but never tell me what's their PC screen name so I have no idea who is who... resulting in a very speechless Frosty (and Frosty is constantly speechless unless the other person start an interesting topic that he can talk with, otherwise, "Hi..." "yeah..." "mmhmm..." "lol..." and other SPAM like that)

So... MSN is not the coolest at times
    Ohh, I have about the max number (hit it a couple times and had to delete contacts) of ppl they allow you for a free account, but I don't msged often from ppl (other then Carol). Sometimes I get confused whether to talk on MSN or try to post... o_o'

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I want to meet Jeikobu, because he is an old "friend" of mine from the old PC, who I ahven' thought about since yesterday.
    Cool! I am mentioned! ^^ Where do you live Nick (what state, province, etc.)?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think I remember you from Serebii some time back, or maybe it was PE2K?hmm. o.o; You had that moving Charmander avatar, right?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    hey.... me joining thread..... HEY!!!! ITS JEIKOBU!!!!!!!

he IS that guy with the moving charmander...... how do i know? he was my first PC pal!!!!

heh..... good thing i came in here XD

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    Yay! I feel loved. ^^

What PC Member Would You Like To Meet?

Back