• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pkmn card do you treasure the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I haven't played the game in years, I stopped collecting a long time ago, but I ahve to say my mint condition base charizard :D

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    My 3 1st Edition Feraligatr, my personal favorite card of all time

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Mine: My 3 (non Firestarter)Blazikens, and My Holo Salamence. I really, really, really, really....really want a Blaziken EX or a Firestarter Blaziken, those I wouldn't even let myself touch. XP

aurora

well, my most best of all is my japanese lugia from neo genesis, i also have an english one as well, but, i like my japanese one beter!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I'm actually posting in this forum?!? O.o

Anyways, I'd say I tresure my Shining Gyarados most. The pack i got it in was a Christmas present a few years ago. I also treasure all of my Meowth cards! Hurray for Meowth!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back