• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What planet you might like to visit if given a chance?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Pluto. SHUT UP IT'S STILL A PLANET TO ME. ;__;
    The term 'dwarf planet' still contains and the word planet and still implies it is one; I consider the Solar System to contain 12 known planets (not 13, Haumea's eliptical shape makes me dismissive of it). Pluto is an odd case since neither it nor its moon Charon are the centre of gravity, ergo they orbit one another, so I don't really know what to think of that myself, but since it has enough mass to pull itself into a sphere, there you go.
    This all said, the furthest planet in our system according to my ruling is Eris, where I shall establish a pirate base.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    ^ too bad NASA considered it one, although I my mind is set that Pluto is one of the original nine.

Mars. I like to see it's rugged natural redness and rustiness, and ponder if there's life on it many millions of years ago. And all of the gas giants, since all we need to do is to look at their individual beauties. Jupiter because of it's menagerie of colorful clouds made up of CO2, ammonia, methane and water. And including the GRS. Saturn because of the intricate beauty of it's solid-looking rings which in fact contains millions of ice boulders and particles. Uranus and Neptune because of their "coolness" and plain but deep-blue colored atmospheres made of methane(which soaks up red light to reveal blue). I don't really like the 2 first planets because they're simply hot and I don't really like hot things. Lastly, before I go to my journey to the gas giants, I would like to see our Earth. A small blue marble full of life and probably(?) the only planet in the universe having one.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Planet Vegeta, learn the ways of the saiyans an stuff :)
    Or if they decided to kill me I'd teleport to Pluto instead. It's still one of the original nine to me :'(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Jupiter. I want to see what would happen if I stand on there since its made up of mostly gases.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Saturn has always been my most favorite planet, so I would visit Saturn.

Back