• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokémon are you training?

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    It's simple idea, I'm not sure if there is currently anything like this on the forum.

This purely asks what Pokémon do you currently have your heart set on training?

At the minute I'm training my Ponyta to Lv. 40 so it evolves into Rapidash. My Ponyta is currently Lv. 37 so not far to go. ^_^

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Started a new game, and am trying to raise my Bagon, Dratini, Gabite, Totodile and Chimchar right now.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    All my team are currently level 43 (just entered Distortion World)
    I just train them all evenly, although looking forward for Gabite to hit 48 so I have my Gachomp XD.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    I'm currently training my Riolu and my Monferno for a WiFi team. (:

Be sure to do friendship before you reach Lv. 20 if you want your Lucario to have a nice move set.

If anyone else is puzzled as to when to evolve there pokemon in order to get a nice move set, just pm me. I have the full PokéDex book right next to me so I can give quick replies and good information on your Pokemon.

Petemon

GO Abra
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Im training
    elekid
    ponyta
    crobat
    garyados
    porygon2
    Scizor
    to level 70 to fight elite four (ive beaten elite 4 already bout an training Rejional teams)(kanto)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    What Pokémon are you training?

These are currently the pokemon I am training in my Diamond. I quite like my team ecspecially with the three starters that all have duo types that give the whole team just a lil' bit more diversity. I have beaten the elite 4 three times and have all eight badges.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    im training dialga.can wait until its lv 100

can wait to have a super strong roar of time.

im also training charizard

and venesaur all too lv 100

also lv100 pikachu with volt tackle

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Currently training my Gardevoir and Sharpedo to Lvl 100. Gardevoir's at Lvl 57, and Sharpedo at Lvl 40ish. Still a bit of work to do. ;;

Back