• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon do you consider to be the most beautiful?

Years
    For me, the 5 most beautiful pokémon, in no particular order, are :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Galarian Rapidash and Alolan Ninetales stick out to me. But I may be a bit biased. lol Beautiful and cute Pokemon tend to make the top of my favorites list in general.

Years
    I've always considered Milotic to be the most beautiful. Its elegance is simply incomprehensible. Ninetales, Gardevoir, Liligant, Beautifly, Aurorus, Glaceon, and Lopunny are a few others that come to mind as well. Though, truthfully, there are countless beautiful Pokémon out there! To list them out would be nearly impossible!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Galarian Rapidash and Alolan Ninetales stick out to me. But I may be a bit biased. lol Beautiful and cute Pokemon tend to make the top of my favorites list in general.

Beautiful indeed. They're royally beautiful, really love those designs!
    As for me, I'd like to pitch in Lurantis. There's something beautiful about that scythe and that elegnance of its. Florges is beautiful too! It's gorgeous

Back