• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon do you hope will make it to these games?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Everything not available in Galar. Plus Pikachu, obviously. If BW remakes are on the way I could live with the Unova 151 being unavailable to capture, as long as the data was in there to use them either from HOME or Deepest Black and Brightest White or whatever they end up being called.
    Oh, and if BW aren't being remade until Gen X (which will confuse non-Pokémon twitter hehe) then some way to get the seasonal forms of Deerling / Sawsbuck would be great Even if its something simple and rigid like them being available in a new Wild Area and their form changing dependent on the weather when you capture them, then it being set in stone.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'd like to see the Venomoth line appear, preferably during the main game. It's been a while since I last got to use one...

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    They totally should put in Sentret and Furret, as they haven't been in any games for a while. Sentret has only been included in Pokémon Gold/Silver and Pokémon X/Y. I'd also like to see a way to get the Gen 8 Starters, as I really like Grookey and Inteleon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • They totally should put in Sentret and Furret, as they haven't been in any games for a while. Sentret has only been included in Pokémon Gold/Silver and Pokémon X/Y. I'd also like to see a way to get the Gen 8 Starters, as I really like Grookey and Inteleon.

I love these little guys and really would love to see them in the games too. Nothing would make me happier than moving my sweet shiny Furret over to a new main series game. :3c

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Hope to see some of my favorites. Onix/Steelix, Drilbur/Excadrill, maybe Zygarde lol and the Tauros for sure. :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just caught a Shellos in Brilliant Diamond and the Pokédex entry is

Its colors and shapes differ from region to region. In the Sinnoh region, two types are confirmed.

So now I'm really wanting a regional variant (or two+ depending on the layout of the region) of Shellos! Just keep the typing though, not every variant needs a type change and given the above text it should really just be the colour that changes.

EDIT: Also if there are my hoped-for Black and White remakes, I wouldn't mind them taking the BDSP route and only having #1-#649 available, as long as this was counterracted by making all the Gen VI-VIII pokémon available in Scarlet and Violet. I understand their adoption of Eevee and Charizard as additional mascots means they'll be in SV most likely, and it would be unfair to leave out Bulbasaur and Squirtle like they did in SwSh pre-expansion, but keep the focus on new ones.

Also I would want said remake to honour the originals by only having Unova pokémon available pre-N's Castle.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So, each generation has its own pool of older Pokémon it pulls from. Usually Game Freak avoid including certain Pokémon in one game if there's a remake of their debut generation on the way.
    For example, the Johto/Sinnoh/Unova starters are unavailable in SwSh, yet they were present in BDSP and Arceus. If memory serves, basic Pokémon like Bidoof/Starly aren't in SwSh, yet heavily present in BDSP/Arceus. I would've loved to use Typhlosion or Infernape in some SwSh tournaments.

I'd like to see most, if not all starters from each generations in SV. I always think of GSC/HGSS and how cool it is to encounter Trainers in the field who'll randomly use a Bulbasaur, or Wartortle, and I remember being bummed out in later gens when that wasn't continued. I think it'd be cool to just come across random people using Typhlosion or Marshtomp or what have you.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I hope to be able to see all of the old starter Pokémon again. I finally got to have my Allie (Feraligatr) back in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond. When am I ever going to get my Ophis (Serperior) back? I miss her so much. Her Contrary Leaf Storm was amazingly brutal. I need to see that again on my TV this time!

Vishiyan

SmackMyCelebiAss
    Years
    • Age 29
    • He/She/They
    • India
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    I want Celebi to be back..!! And be there in all games... This being linked to travelling to past and going to future Celebi is the prefect pokemon for all of that...!!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I want Celebi to be back..!! And be there in all games... This being linked to travelling to past and going to future Celebi is the prefect pokemon for all of that...!!

This is possible. With what they have been doing with event pokemon, slowly making them capturable in the wild like Keldeo, Manaphy, Phione and Deoxys without an event, I can see Celebi becoming available to capture. The hint for this generation was 'Redwood' so there is likely a Redwood Forest that might be the center piece of the region. Celebi was also in the last pokemon movie for a very small amount of time for no reason. That movie was based on the Fountain of Youth which is very closely tied to Spanish Culture. So I would no be surprised at all if we can catch it there.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    ... before you get your pitchforks, I like the elemental monkeys, The Pan's are cute, but Simisear is a funny guy, Simisage is a rockstar, and... ok I don't like simipour.
    So I guess the Elemental Monkeys.

Also I will storm Game Freak if the Ralts line isn't in the game.

Back