• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pok?mon do ya hate the most? [Revived]

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    ~Mewtwo_Rules~ said:
    OMG Iveechan how can you hate Sneasel! Sure it has bad defense and it has a x4 weakness to fight but I wouldnt be dissing it if I were a Sneasel hater *are u?* like you.
    [/I]

Because it's ugly and over-rated in addition to being weak.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    O_O;

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! -_-;

People are so stupid. Just being over-rated doesn't mean a Pokemon has to be hated. >.>;
    <.<;

Tell me, o.o; how can all the Pokemon in the gamez not be over-rated if they're used a lot? >_>;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    PLEASE STOP ARGUING!!!

It's down to everyone's own OPINION as to whether they like or dislike a Pokemon or not. Please don't fight and squabble over it because of differing opinions. Thank you ^_^

Asher

Years
    Eh-heh. I wasn't arguing actually. I was trying to prove a point. ^^; And I was out of my head when I said that. o_o; Sorry?

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Asher said:
    Like I said, out of mind. I keep thinking too much andvented my anger over the net. X_X;
    I use to do that along time ago, didn't do me any good =(. Anyways, back on topic. There is a large group of Pokemon that people will use only in-game, but honestly they are of little use due to low stats or lack of good moves. The people using these Pokemon usually go about defending them by saying "if you train it/use it right it can beat anything", which is a sad excuse seing how they are using a Lv100 Sneasal to beat up on a Lv54 Salamence. Not to mention how easy it is to beat a CPU thingy in a Pokemon game =|...

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Dudes...Koffing and Weezing are the worst they are tooo easy to beat especially when your trying to train Pokemon.

Quast2

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    I hate all the legendary ones.

I hate Registeel, Regice, Regirock...they are very dumb.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    :O all the legendaries are cool. They're useful and what would pokemon games be without them?

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    I loath Geodude. (1) Because how can a rock have a gender? (2) There are stronger Rock Pokemon (3) They annoy me (4) Water beats the stuffin' outta them, and so does grass (Two weak moves!) (5) ROCKS CAN'T HAVE GENDERS!

I know I said that already, but I'm annoyed with that. I mean, Magnemite and Voltorb are genderless, so why can't a rock be genderless, too?

Spike Razzor

Years
    Wolf_Goddess said:
    I loath Geodude. (1) Because how can a rock have a gender? (2) There are stronger Rock Pokemon (3) They annoy me (4) Water beats the stuffin' outta them, and so does grass (Two weak moves!) (5) ROCKS CAN'T HAVE GENDERS!

I know I said that already, but I'm annoyed with that. I mean, Magnemite and Voltorb are genderless, so why can't a rock be genderless, too?
    ??? You should be asking how all Pokemon lay eggs... And theres nothing wrong with a double weakness, that Flygon in your sig has a double ice weakness, and that doesn't make it a bad Pokemon =|.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Asher said:
    O_O;

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! -_-;

People are so stupid. Just being over-rated doesn't mean a Pokemon has to be hated. >.>;
    <.<;

Tell me, o.o; how can all the Pokemon in the gamez not be over-rated if they're used a lot? >_>;

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD -_-;

People are so stupid. How dare they have opinions. *retarded smilies*

Spike Razzor

Years
    Iveechan said:
    OH MY FREAKIN' GOD -_-;

People are so stupid. How dare they have opinions. *retarded smilies*
    *Has been violated by that smile* I saw some GIJINKA, most of it looks like people with Pokemon ear headbands etc. And some of it is cute... *Covers self as not to be smacked by Iveechan*

Asher

Years
    Lots and lots. There's Wallace. There's that Elite four member, theres the new guy in Emerald called Andre something. O_o; some wild pokemon learn it too...

Back