• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Poke App do you use the most?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Just like the title basically says; What poke app do you use the most???

For me I think it would be the friendship checker/counter/digital clock/ and the step checker and the newest favorite the app where you use for chaining shinies...

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    I use the Friendship checker most too.
    When I am in Amity Square, I use the Pedometer, to count my staeeps to each 200.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I use the Friendship checker most too.

When I am in Amity Square, I use the Pedometer, to count my staeeps to each 200.

OH YEAH! I do that too, I did it actually today when I was walking my skitty in Amity Square and when I'm hatching eggs...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    The Friendship checker. Why?
    Cuz my PKMN are under my command and better love me. XD

Nah, really cause its fun to see if the PKMN luvz or hates me.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Probably the one for the day care, umm chaining every now and again. I don't really like looking at the chaining one because when I get close to 40 I tend to get impatient and mess up so I put it on another app and go based off of how many moves I've used to determine how many chains I have so far. umm and the frienship one sometimes as well.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    I breed a lot, so the Daycare one is the one I use the most. Its nice to be able to simply check the bottom screen, instead of having to talk to the Daycare man, while waiting for eggs.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I generally leave it on the friendship checker, except when I'm awaiting eggs (I use the daycare monitor) or hatching them (step counter). I like making the little Pokes on the friendship checker jump in time to music if I'm bored XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The day care monitor hasn't left my bottom screen since I got it. I tend to breed a lot of Pokémon and that's pretty self-explanatory for my reliance on the app.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Digital Clock, Pedometer and Day Care app. Never knew you had to touch it to refresh it, ended up leveling up my pokemon 8 levels before I realized it wasn't auto refresh (51-59) :).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Watch Clock app and the Step counter for egg hatching.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    Pokeradar by far.
    I can't miss an item if it's near.
    Then probably Friendship checker.

And I do fancy a smashing roulette party

Back