• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Poke Ball Did You use for Landorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I honestly feel so satisfied about my landorous i caught it in a pokeball just a regualr red and white poke ball. took me 6 turns 4 of which i used to lower hp down false swipe for last hit and hypnosis to put it to sleep then 2 pokeballs and i caught it if anyone wants to see it in trade with its pokeball just pm me if you doubt me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If we have a specific thread for just "how did you catch so and so", more will pop up - and that's not a good thing. So you should post in which pokeball do you use to catch legendaries, since it allows you to post about Landorus specifically, as well as other legendaries. :) You can also describe this capture in your latest catch.

What Poke Ball Did You use for Landorous

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back