• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What pokeball you use to capture Mewtwo!

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Just used my Master Ball after trying some other balls. It's kinda fitting, Mewtwo in the Pokéball with the letter M.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I always use Ultraballs.
    There is no sense of achievements and challenges if I just dump a Masterball at them - The frustration when they wiggles out is fun, especially when you finally caught them.

Years
  • I used my Charizard... had him down to a sliver of health in the red... took about 12 ultra balls.

My game must hate me!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I went ahead and used my Master Ball. Really didn't feel like trying with an Ultra. Had him down to almost dead and still an ultra or dusk wouldn't shake more than once.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    I went ahead and used my Master Ball. Really didn't feel like trying with an Ultra. Had him down to almost dead and still an ultra or dusk wouldn't shake more than once.

when it spam Recover that the time catch him with dusk/ultra ball and use catch rate o power

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • when it spam Recover that the time catch him with dusk/ultra ball and use catch rate o power

Surprisingly, it never used recover. It was down to almost dead for like 8 ball throws before I used Master Ball. I didn't think to use O Powers.

One thing that I have liked is the M on a Master Ball. I always think of the M being Mewtwo when I catch Mewtwo with it even though it stands for Master.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • When I get to it, I will use Ultra Balls first, then Great Balls, then Pokeballs, then what ever other Pokeballs I have (I won't use Master Ball unless its my very last ball available) - so after capture - get it's info in the Pokedex and released back in the wild (no desire to train it)

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • I got its HP down a bit and only needed one Heal Ball and on Zygarde a bit before that I only needed one Premier Ball

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I got its HP down a bit and only needed one Heal Ball and on Zygarde a bit before that I only needed one Premier Ball

Lol catching Zygarde with Premier Ball, that reminds me of when I did that with Rayquaza in Ruby Version.

With Zygarde I will probably end up using Dusk Balls. Main reason I didn't use many for Mewtwo was because I didn't have many and hadn't bought any.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • I'll be using a Quick ball first. then if that does not work I'll ether, In the day time, waist some turns & lower it's HP and catch it in a timer ball or, In the night time, I'll lower it's HP and then use a Dusk ball.
    That's been my plan since Diamond and Pearl came out. and that plan has never failed. :)

Back