• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Are You?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What Pokemon Are You?

Weavile would describe me much better. I don't know what the frick this test is thinking. :( Pretty close, though. Just a tad off.

Last edited:

shadow2792

the shadow in the night
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    i got mewtwo.... i wouldnt say im resentfull though, im just really shy ._.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    What Pokemon Are You?

Hmmm... I guess that sounds like me. Except for the whole "liked by everyone" thing.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • What Pokemon Are You?

Wow!! That's more accurate than my last test. ( I got a togetic and put it in my signature)
    Especially the lack of self confidence part....

ScentedLove

Hopeless Romantic
    Years
  • Wow I got a pikachu. This really shocked me because its so joyful and happy which I'm not most of the time because I'm usually nervous or feel tired about everything.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Wow, I remember taking this quiz ages ago. I can't seem to recall the Pokémon I got picked as before, but I decided to take the quiz again just to see what I would get picked as this time. :)

The results were:

What Pokemon Are You?

One of the most common ones to get, but I'm not surprised as the description does suit me best. I tend to keep friendships strong and I'm a very friendly and social person. I can't say I'm disappointed in the answer I got either, seeing as Pikachu is my favorite pokémon. I suppose you can say, it was just meant to be. XD;

Last edited:

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Currently, my signature should be displaying the results of my quiz. If it is not, then chances are that I have modified *it past the time this post was made, and this thread lasted much longer then I ever anticipated.

*My signature

Years
  • What Pokemon Are You?
    The first time I took this test, I got Ninetales. The result was nothing like me, so I decided to try it again, but with answers that I was 50/50 on before, and just chose the other one. This time around, the results fit me so perfectly, it's almost creepy!

Back