• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon could stand up to Mewtwo?

Years
    i think rayquaza would put up a decent fight just like he did against deoxys.

I would love to see deoxys vs mewtwo

i think rayquaza would put up a decent fight just like he did against deoxys.

I would love to see deoxys vs mewtwo

Last edited:

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Is this thread serious??? Mewtwo is the undisputed king of pokemon. none are stronger than he... perhaps im a little biased because he is my fave pokemon of ALLLLL time LOL

note: jackblaze your probably correct i think if ANYONE could give mewtwo a run for his money I would say deoxys. good call. I can tell UR SMARTZFARTZ LOL

to moderaters.. SORRY 4 DUB POST!

note: jackblaze your probably correct i think if ANYONE could give mewtwo a run for his money I would say deoxys. good call. I can tell UR SMARTZFARTZ LOL

to moderaters.. SORRY 4 DUB POST!

Last edited:

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Arceus may be the God of pokemon, but were yet to see any of its actual battling capabilities?
    I've also not seen any of the Regi's been mentioned yet, just because Regigigas is a complete pushover thats not to be said Registeel would but up a decent fight with typing etc?
    I'd also like to see a Genosect vs. Mewtwo battle, both bee made by villanous teams it would seem fitting...
    Ah yes that'd be quite amusing.

Arceus, I would say, would outpower Mewtwo, but not outwit him. Mewtwo is probably far more intelligent then Arceus, so even though Arceus has the upper hand in power, it'd easily fall in the long run.

jerry lewis

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Heatran would resist Psychic, but Focus Blast could probably dispose of it in a matter of minutes.
    The Lati@s duo is pretty potent with Soul Dew, not to mention their ferocious Dragon-type capabilities and Psychic-type abilities.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Arceus, too powerful enough to beat Mewtwo because of the different plates it has, or maybe other legendaries such as Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Genesect, the second pokemon that was created by humans for the title of the "worlds strongest"! That is a fight I would love to see! Not only could Genesect resist Mewtwo's attacks by being bug and steel type, but it could also do a whole of damage with X Scissor!

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
    Years
    I'd really like to see Mewtwo VS Genosect. Both Pokemon were created by humans, for purposes of destruction. Both were to become the "ultimate Pokemon". But which one was designed stronger?

I personally root for Mewtwo, because he was always one of my favorite characters.

Years
    GenoGenoGenoGeno-Genosect~

I've discussed this theory many times, Genosect was modified/made by Team Plasma, Mewtwo was made by Team Rocket. I love to see that battle...

Indeed, which is also my take. Two Legendaries who were made or modified to be bio-weapons by the villainous teams, who wouldn't want to see that? Otherwise, I might give the match to either Giratina or Lugia. Both are powerful, and Mewtwo is weak to the former and the latter can deal with more damage. That Aeroblast, man..

Back