• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you get in ur personality test?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    I only ever had Red Rescue Team, and in that I got turned into a Charmander. I picked Totodile as my partner too. Its funny because I hoped answering the questions truthfully would make me a Totodile so I could pick Charmander as a partner.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I think it was Charmander.
    Then I picked Totodile as my partner.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    During Explores of Sky I first got Eevee. I started over then got Vulpix but then I started over once more and decided to change gender so that I can get Riolu. The third one was just for fun.

Eevee partner: Chimchar
    Vulpix partner: Riolu
    Riolu partner: Vulpix

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I can't remeber, though I think it was a Mudkip, who I did not want. So i rigged it for a Bulbasaur.

XunknownX

So much fog in here...
    Years
    Hm... let's see...

In Blue Rescue Team I think my first one I got was a Bulbasaur. Can't remember my partner since that was a long time ago.

In Darkness I got Cyndaquil, which I loved, and my partner was Piplup. It worked out surprisingly well.

With Time... uh... I... wow I can't remember at all. >>;

In Sky I got Skitty, and I can't remember the partner. I'm tempted to go back to Sky again soon...

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I got a Torchic in Explorers of Darkness. =P

In Explorers of Sky I was a little bit more picky about who I would be, so I looked up a FAQ on Pokemon personalities until I received a Phanpy. XD

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Blue:
    Cubone (:D)

Darkness:
    Piplup (:D :D)

Sky:

Riolu (:D :D)

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Blue: I've been Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Cyndaquil. Char & Bulb were partners both times around, and Cyndaquil's partner IS Chikorita.
    T/D: I've been Chimchar a few times, and I forget what else.
    Sky: Riolu, first shot, YES! Have Eevee as partner.
    ......One of the (MUCH) harder combos to work with. In fact, it's been the hardest time I've ever had in a MD game.

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
    i'm not a big fan of the Mystery Dungeon games, but i own Blue Rescue Team in both English and French. in English, i was Eevee, in French, Torchic.

MaX Kazuki

The QZ
    Years
    In Red, i was a Squirtle with Cyndaquil as my partner
    For Time, i was a Bulbasaur and my partner is Chimchar :)

For Sky (which i not finish yet :P ), i play as a Shinx (my fav :D) with Totodile.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I honestly don't know because I usually keep resetting it until I get the one I want.

The one I get a lot though is Mudkip :P

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    IN red rescue i always get Cyndaquil (timid).

IN explorers of sky i got Pikachu (brave).

Lol, they are exact opposites. Not sure how, i of course answer honestly. Although, i usually look online for a personality test FAQ to get Treecko. he owns.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I usually get Skitty in Blue. As for Explorers of Darkness it's a mix between Munchlax, Skitty, and Totodile. c:

Back