• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon did you spend the most time with/did you always use?

Sinion

Insane Mastermind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Like, What/which pokemon [could be more than one] did you spend most time with?

Me: Manectric, Zangoose, Umbreon and Pidgeot. Other pokemon just sat in my pc.

Years
    Oh I spent the most time with my Victini. That thing was such a god and it was probably the only thing I cared about leveling up to 100 in Pokemon Black.

RetroBacon

~ <3
    Years
    I would definitely have to say Ludicolo; I have used it on multiple playthroughs and I have found it to be one of the most reliable generation 3 Pokemon in terms of in-game teams.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    There's plenty of mons that I like to use and keep for battling and amie purpose. there's boundful of them

Years
    I was playing Omega Ruby and the Pokemon I spent time with mostly was Glaceon, I played with it in PokeAmie a lot and got master ranks in two categories of Pokemon Contests, she's fabulous!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Maybe Charizard. Because I played Pokemon FireRed a lot, and most of time I pick Charmander as my starter.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Charizard because it's my favorite, but otherwise my Feraligatr from HeartGold named Gatorade.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Are there any Pokémon however that provided they're available, you will always use?

I find myself always getting a Pidgey. Of the very first Pokémon you find, it's the one I like the most. Besides, a flying Pokémon will eventually be necessary for travel.

Years
    Venipede and its evolution line are Pokémon I often try to make use out of. In XY it's even better, with more Attack and TMs like Swords Dance and Poison Jab.

Azumarill can be added to that list in B2W2 and Generation VI.

Years
    In almost every game, my party is completely different from what I originally envisioned, and most of my early-game Pokemon don't make it with me to the end of the game. My biggest notable exception to this was Butterfree in HeartGold. It was the first Pokemon that I caught, and it stayed in my party (generally as my lead Pokemon so I could have it follow me around) through all 16 Gym Badges, multiple victories over the Elite Four, and even in my battle against Red.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    The actual species I've caught and used the most often would be Latias. She became my favorite Pokemon when I first caught her in Sapphire. After I got a Gamecube/Colosseum and Emerald, I traded my ol' team over to re-start Sapphire at least 15 times to keep obtaining more and more Latias... There's one named Lilac, one named Lavender, another being Eclipse, another named Artemis and so on haha. I bought Heart Gold and White 2 for (more) Latias aaa.

As for an individual Pokemon I've used the most, likely my Volcarona. I often keep him in my parties because of how beneficial his Flame Body ability and move Fly are when breeding Pokemon. I nicknamed him Mephisto after the demon Mephistopheles. It sounded cool when I did it lol.

Years
    Mine is probably my Shiny Crobat which I caught as a Zubat back in Sapphire. I transfered him into Pearl and now it's my go-to Flyer for breeding and I also use him every time I challenge the Elite Four.

Back