• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Roxas

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I still haven't used my master ball on any pokemon (in Black version), I doubt I'll use it at all unless I see a shiny

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    I used it on Thunderus, because depending on the game, Roaming Pokemon can be really awkward. Black and White were particularly awkward in this regard, in my opinion, so I just used the Master Ball on Thunderus to get it over with.

Years
  • I still haven't used mine on Black. I think I'll save it for whenever I battle Kyurem. I've planned to soft reset for a shiny Kyurem, so it's fitting that it has the best Pokéball (and I don't want to KO it, of course).

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I haven't used it yet and it will very likely be a long time if I ever do because I'm reserving it for a shiny. I already got my roaming legendary thanks to a sweet deal on the GTS.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I never use my Master Ball. I insist on using Poke Balls (teehee, balls) on everything all the time.
    ...which is why I'm wasting time trying to get that stupid Thundurus :C

dutois

Adept Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    I used it on Kyurem, the rest of the legends were fairly easy to catch.

Blazer561

»★BLAZΣR★«
    Years
  • I used my master ball on Kyurem. I didn't know what to use it on since I had already caught every other legendary Pokemon available in Pokemon White (except Landorus). I don't walk in the grass much to encounter a shiny Pokemon anyways. lol

Years
  • I'll use the first one on thundurrus, and the other one you get from trading on the other roamers. all other legends will be caught with normal balls (hey, i even caught my Zekrom in a poke ball, first throw, too, so Im not gonna waste a master ball on a stationary legenadary.

Last edited:

boktor666

I Learnz hacks.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    i just used it on tornadus.. It's always been a horror to catch a roamer.. ever since the experience i had with latios in ruby, i will always use a master ball on roamers.

Elkoid

Cinnabar Child
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    I still have mine. x__x I caught Kyurem in a pokeball, so maybe the wanderer?

pokelooker

Staraptor guy
    Years
  • i used mine on thundorus, i hate run away legendarys! i managed to catch the other legends with no real problems!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Thundurus, I can't be bothered to go after roamers.

Reshiram. I always use Master Balls (except LeafGreen ---> Snorlax) to Legendaries.

^You're probably gonna regret that, considering Reshiram's catchrate of 45. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back