• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3R

UK Number 1
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I've caught all of the non event ones and still have my master ball left. I caught most of them with great balls.

Moimalade

Absolute Legend
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 9, 2011
    I was going to use mine on thundurus, but I'm glad I didn't. Lots of people are saying Kyurem, but to be perfectly honest I think the hardest legendary to catch was by far Virizion? Anyway, I know if I use it on a legendary I'll regret it, so Imma wait for a shiny :)

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • well i neva use my master ball i always use ultra balls even legendary but it tuk me awhile thought

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Mostly I save it for roaming Pokémon since they are harder to catch, and there is only one in B/W, but I tend to not use it in the end because I love having it, and because it feels like a waste to me because it's such a rare item in the game. If I'm ever gonna encounter a shiny that can flee, I'll use it on that, but I recently caught a shiny Litwick and that was just with an ordinary ball, so I don't think I'll use it for non-legend shinies.

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    I used it on Thunderus.
    I got impatient. Even though , it was just my 2nd encounter..

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I NEVER USE MY MASTERBALL, In all pokemon games, I never use it. Why? I dunno, its unique, so if a pokemon is gonna reside in it, it must be one of a kind. Kyurem for example doesn't fit in my criteria, if I catch kyurem with it, then why not reshiram who is in the same level of Mightyness. I will only use it on a pokemon That is One out of all, in other Words.....Its not gonna happen :\

Years
  • I'm one of the lame players who used it on Reshiram. I never save my master balls, and then drive myself crazy trying to catch the other legendaries with ultra balls.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • This is embarrassing to say, but I ended up using it on Victini.
    All the other legendaries were so easy to catch, and I went to Liberty Island last, after getting the Kamis, the Musketeer trio, all the dragons, etc.

Victini was the most annoying thing ever, I hated how it laughed every time I failed to capture it. About thirty times I ended up killing it or running out of balls, so I ended up using the Master Ball. It wasn't worth it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I...used my Master Ball on Zekrom. I should have used it on Virizion instead. xD seriously, what was I thinking xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back