• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • master ball

alright this might be hard to believe, but I caught Kyurem with no status conditions on my second ultra ball. it had 22 HP (i know because it used endeavor) and I just got lucky I guess. I didn't cheat or ANYTHING. problem is, now i dont know what to use my master ball on. i was thinking genesect, when they release it.

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
  • I haven't use mine. I like the challenge of catching Pokemon with out it. I should probably trade it for something useful or something.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Out of laziness, I used my masterball on Reshiram. For one, I wasn't sure if my pokemon was going to be healed if I decided to wear it down and left half of my team faint because I tried to capture it without the masterball, but I was being stupid and lazy and used my masterball. I just wanted to finish the game as quickly as possible xD

Kylectro

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    I'm saving mine for a random shiny.

That being said. Thundurus is starting to really annoy me and that masterball is looking goooood;)

Sif not catch Zekrom/Reshiram with ultra ball?

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2011
    I caught Kyurem with ultra ball, and just traded him...
    Anyway, I got a masterball from juniper (I think..?) before entering victory road, and the time came N told me to catch Zekrom, all I could think was to not take risks, so I master balled him.

Now, I regret that....

Nyla

Grrrrowlithe. :3
    Years
  • Just like Kylectro i'm saving mine for any random shiny i might see sometime in the game. ^^
    I had luck that far cause, i catched Thundurus with the first Hyperball and Zekrom also. :>

Kylectro

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    I havn't used mine yet,
    No idea why you all think roaming are so hard? I used a watchog to get thundurus.
    - Mean look
    - Hypnosis
    - Superfang to 1 hp
    - Ultraball

I'm still saving mine, Most likely for a shiny or just for keep sakes :)

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Im waiting until I encounter a shiny especially Smeargle since it will keep hurting itself. I used a Poke/Luxury Ball on all of my Legends xD It only took me 3 tries to catch Zekrom and my brother caught Reshiram in 2 pokeballs and my cousin caught Zekrom in a net ball on his first try.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • I was so desperate, i used my Master Ball on Kyurem. But since talking to a guy somewhere after at least 50 trades gets you another one, i felt okay. EDIT: Now that i think about it, i'm scared to accidentally use it on a weak Pokemon.

Gino Weinberg

Knight of Three
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2012
    I think I saved mine for Landorus, as it was a pain in the ass to catch. -_- Harder than Zekrom and Kyurem, at least for me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Zekrom. I didn't want to end up making it faint or something since that's what I repeatedly did with all other legendaries. >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back