• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • Zekrom. I didn't want to end up making it faint or something since that's what I repeatedly did with all other legendaries. >.<

Zekrom and Reshiram have a catch rate of 45. That's the same as a Deino. Reshiram and Zekrom also can be immediately rebattled if you make them faint, as you're required to catch them. They can be relatively easily caught in a Poke Ball.

Thunderpunch

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Kyurem. I caught him like 8 times using quick balls and ultra balls but he had terrible natures each time... besides I'm not too interested in the legendary genies

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    I don't actually use Master Balls, I count it as giving in :P All the legendaries were really quite easy for me to catch, none of them took more than 5 ultras. My Zebstrika has Thunder Wave and my Haxorus has False Swipe, and that is how I catch every single Pokemon I catch in White :3

Even Thundurus was easy, I just encountered him enough times to paralyze and get him to 1 hp, then my first Ultra Ball worked.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • Pokemon Red & Blue Versions: Mewtwo

Pokemon Yellow: Mewtwo

Pokemon Gold & Silver: No one

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire: No one

Pokemon FireRed & LeafGreen: Raikuo

Pokemon Emerald: No one

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: No one

Pokemon Platinum: Giratina

Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver: No one

Pokemon Black & White: No one

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • So far I haven't used my Masterball, although chasing Tornadus around Unova is becoming very tedious.. I currently have seven Masterballs because it was an item I chose to start collecting for no apparent reason.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I was so close to using it on Virizion the other day 'cause I just could not catch it! But no, I'll save it for something a bit more special than that.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    I used it on a Shiny Boldore. -__- only because I had no other ball left to use. AHHHH!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I used it on a Shiny Boldore. -__- only because I had no other ball left to use. AHHHH!

Oh, if I bump into a random shiny I'll definitely use the Master Ball on it, since I've never seen an in-game shiny before (that wasn't shiny Gyarados).

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I used mine on a Kyurem,
    Zekrom with a Ultra Ball (2nd Time)
    and Thundurus with another Ultra Ball.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I caught Reshiram first turn of my first attempt with a Quick Ball...same with Kyurem. Not even kidding. I'm tempted to use it on Victini because it is being the biggest **** to catch.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I used mine on Thundurus, I wasn't going to let it escape after trying to find it for 3 days. -_-

assassinjay1229 said:
    I used mine on a Cryogonal XD
    Oh wow, what did you think? it was the rarest of them all of something? xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back