• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
Years
  • didnt use my master ball
    i didnt even want to look at it
    looks useless

well i got all my legendaries with ultra balls (cannot believe i caught thundurus with quick ball :0)
    im not even gonna bother using master ball on event pokemon
    i like those pokeballs with "effects"

i took my time battling zeke so i can listen to the music in my game for a while
    it was my only time i could listen to it in my game

.Scream

Professor
    Years
  • Love how Reshiram and Zekrom had a 100% catch rate and people risked their Master ball on it. D: I used a Poke ball for my Reshiram.

But anyway I had a spare Master ball from my old save data (traded it across) and used it for Tornadus. Then got another Master ball from the guy who checks how many trades you've had, which I'm gonna use on Kyurem.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • To be honest,regardless of games or events,I never use a Master Ball,unless I really need a Pokemon,like one time,I used my Master Ball to get a HM Slave to do the post-game occupying as many slots as possible,and I wasn't in the mood for battling. But in this run I'm playing now,I plan to use it on either Kyurem, or on Cobalion.

Years
  • I used mine on Zekrom....but now after finding out the have a 100% catch-rate...i now wish i had saved it for one of those deer legendaries... i can't for the life of me get them...and catching thundurous(or which ever one is in pokemon White) and tornadous for my bro is a hopeless dream....my pokemon stink...i haven't even beaten the elite four again yet...ever sense platnium's elite four...i've not been able to beat them....why do they make them so strong!? in D&P they were sooo easy! DX

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I used my Master Ball at Zekrom. Catched Kyurem at Timer Ball and Thundurus with Ultra Ball(?).

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    The wandering genie. When i saw it, i immediately used MB on it

I always save my Master Balls for those types of Pokémon, and that's what I did for Black and White. I can normally catch Legendary Pokémon with Ultra Balls, and I hate the roaming Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    i don't even remember the last time i used a master ball (at least not in games where you could copy them). i don't even know what i'm supposed to use it for. i suppose like a shiny would be smart, i never encountered one though

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I feel ashamed for using the master ball on Cobalion. I should of saved it for something else.

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • Quite honestly, I hate the way the Master Ball looks, so I never use it. Ever. I generally just give it away to someone who wants it, like a friend or my brother(s). Everything else gets caught in a Heal Ball, Timer Ball, or Luxury Ball. Aesthetics for the win.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I was so careless once I caught Zekrom with a Master Ball. I caught a few more Legendaries with Ultra Balls.

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
  • I used it on, well it wasn't me but my little cousin I let borrow my game.

He used it on a Pidove.
    What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

This is a sign never let a little kid get a hold of your game.

Did I mention he also saved it?
    What pokemon did you use your master ball on?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back