• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you hate battling the most?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Pokemon Red. Mt. Moon. Team Rocket Grunt. His Raticate. D:

I hated that guy. His Raticate with Hyper Fang always KOs my Pokemon. :<

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Probably metagross, only because of one friend's metagross which is a real pain in the behind. Aside from that, probably hydrogen because I always seem to have a type disadvantage against it. Maybe it's just the types I choose.

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
  • I usually hate battling zubats/golbats.. they mostly always know confuse ray/supersonic and that drives me insaneeeee.

Bugsy's sycther is always a pain too.. it's stupid u-turn attack in SS packs quite a punch. If you don't have a fire/flying by that point you're done for.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • The Pokemon I dread battling the most is Magikarp. They give hardly an experience and are way too easy to take down. I also hate battling Zubats and Golbats because every single time I battle one, they confuse me.

And Lt. Surge's Electrodes (on SSHG). I swear that first one used Double Team five times before he finally stopped. That battle lasted 20 minutes. Most of those minutes were me fighting Electrodes... and missing every time I attacked. -_-

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Dialga. The only reason being that if anyone is battling me with a Dialga, I always think it should be my Dialga. Yes, I love Dialga :)

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
    Years
  • In heartgold, when I battled the dancing ladies in ecruteak a long time ago, the lady with the Jolteon kept using double team. The Jolteon killed my entire team except for Togekiss. Took me 30 minutes just to make it faint.

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • I hate battling Steel types like Bronzor and Shieldon. I never have any fire types in my party. :[

And Gyrados is a pain with no electric pokemon. Even rock moves are usually weakened by Intimidate.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    I just hate battling the ones that pop up unexpectedly all the time. That, and those fishermen or bug catchers who have 6 low level magikarp and caterpie/wurmple -_-"

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Without a doubt, Wobbufett... You happen upon one in the wild when you're not looking for a battle, shadow tag prevents you from escaping, you try and kill it in one hit but ohhhh it got's a few HP left. And then it decides to use Counter.

1 Pokemon down and a trip to the Pokecenter after every battle -_-

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    FRICKIN BRONZOR AND BRONZONG.

OMG.

I /hate/ these things. And it just so happens that /so/ many trainers have them. It's just bloody irritating. D<

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I dislike battling Pokemon that can freeze/ burn/ paralyze/ poison/ confuse ~! D; It's annoying~! And so is explosion and self-destruct~! *_____*

soϲks

da grovyle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    I'm a competitive battler, so I've honestly got to say that the things that are most annoying are Pokemon that can raise their evasion and make it incredibly hard to hit them without spamming Double Team (because that's banned x_x). Sand Veil Garchomp + Brightpowder + Swagger is one of the worst offenders (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, WOLFLARE. >:o). Inconsistent Smeargle or Bibarel or Octillery are all jerks too (though they've been banned now yay!).

In-game, though, Whitney was always the worst. I have an eternal hatred of Miltank due to her. :<

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Golbats!
    Everytime I want to run they just won't let me.

I also hate battling any Pokemon with the ability Sturdy, especially in the Battle Subway

Back