• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you hate battling the most?

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
  • While they're not particularly difficult to fight at times, Pokemon which have become over-used simply become boring and tedious to fight on both Wi-fi and in the main game. These mostly end up being Pokemon which are owned by the villainous groups such as Ekans and Zubat. The fact that they can inflict poison doesn't help either, and means that I have grown to hate both of these Pokemon.

It annoys me, because I often hear people singing the praise of Crobat...

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    Magikarp. Its a waste of PP and you hardly ever get EXP from it.

Years
  • I really hate Magikarp (they give out very little EXP), Raticate (they're so fast and strong) and Zubat (annoying!)

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
    Years
  • I hate Magikarp because they don't give out much exp. I hate battling Wobuffet because they have good defense and destiny bond is annoying. I hate Blissey too because one on leaf green had kept using minimize and it already has a lot of HP, so it was a long battle.

Years
  • Gyarados!!! It seems even using his rival type against him he can survive 1 hit, sometimes 2. Of course if I trained one I'd get rocked probably.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • Cave -> Golbat everywhere -> Confuse ray. Enough said.
    This and, like someone said earlier, the damn wild geodudes/gravelers. Dude, I'm trying to train my pokemon okay? So please, don't kill it each friggin' time.

Aaaaaaaaand Gyarados. I don't know why, but each time I make a team, I seem to be lacking the electric type, which is the only useful type against it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I hate anything with Fake Out and Confuse ray

GHOST
    Mean Look
    Double Team
    Double Team
    Double Team
    Curse

Or Hypnosis and Dream Eater

and the dreaded level 1 Starly who holds something to prevent it from being KO'd in one hit, Endeavor+Quick Attack

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wild Boldore are a pain in the rear. Anything in gen V with Sturdy really.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Steel-types and Dragon-types in general because I rarely carry their weaknesses in any given playthrough. :/

Magnezoine gets honorable mention because my signature pokemon can't even sctratch it in a one-on-one matchup. D:

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Audino. I'd be okay with 5% encounters in shaking grass if there weren't also a 95% chance of encountering Audino.

Back