• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Do You Think Looks The Ugliest?

Laser

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Jinx, and Mr. Mime. Don't really like those ones.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Burning Chaos said:
    I Think That Jynx Is The Ugligest
    'Took the words right out of my mouth, Burning Chaos. I think the only reason that... Thing was brought into the world of Pokemon in the first place was to concede those cute little Smoochums. ^^

Years
    I dunno, Jynx is kinda rather sexy in her own right. Close enough to be human, just wishing...didn't have that racist stereotype approach. Sighs.

Lickitung is more weird sexual with that tongue anyway.

Victreebel is weird, yes, it's a venus fly trap, but it could be more attractive, less of a pear with teeth? Yeah, not pretty, no.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Hm probably glaley (forgotten how to spell) oh errr no errr nosepas now thats a weird pokemon. and Don't slag muk it's cool

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    *runs screaming into thread*

Gah!!Who said that Feebas was ugly???I for one think that it is one of the cutest,prettiest pokemon!!!

At-
    Shining Lericon,PokemonPichu,deoxys and celebi master,bna_li and Shiny Meganium.

How could you say such harsh words?Feebas isn't ugly.If you look close enough,it looks like a regular fish pokemon.Cept that it has few markings here and there.I think the only reason most people think Feebas is ugly,is because of the evolution line.

Feebas->Milotic

From ugly to beautiful?
    Maybe not everybody,but some people might claim Feebas to be ugly,just because it evovles into something..more...'appealing'?

Peh,I guess that I can't stop people from saying that Feebas is ugly.But atleast I've had my say.
    The Feebas might come after you though....*evil glint in eye*

Oh,and Muk I guess maybe not UGLY but,it just looks...disfigured!!

Last edited:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Meh thinks that Loudred and Exploud ish horribly ugly.. AHHH!! I hate them... O.. And that super irritating Pokemon... Spinda.. They will never be good in any ways in meh eyes.. (Cept that they're good at irritating people..)

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I'd say...

Nosepass, Mr. Mime, Shelgon, Jynx, Muk, Grimer, Shiftry, Swampert, Loudred, Exploud...though Whismur is adorable.
    I think Swalot is cute too.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Sylph said:
    I dislike Gulpin the most.. eughhh...
    Aww...Gulpin is cute!
    Spinerack has the worst colour combination probably! Don't like Aipom ether - It freaks me out! And people, stop picking on the cuties! Cindaquil and smoochum are sooo sweet! ^_^

Bran

Effervescent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    QT Plusle said:
    Aww...Gulpin is cute!
    Spinerack has the worst colour combination probably! Don't like Aipom ether - It freaks me out! And people, stop picking on the cuties! Cindaquil and smoochum are sooo sweet! ^_^
    Well everyone's entitled to their opinion. :D

Back