• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you think nintendo treated like a pile of crap?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Spinda=Holy Crap!
    Nosepass ans Probopass= Holy Crap again! Even though they've got good def.
    Dunsparse=what did you say?
    And all starter pokemon has the general identical stats.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Magicarp-
    It only learns spalsh( and tackle ) but whats the use? But it's good after its evolution

Years
    Guys, Magikarp was meant to be overlooked. It's a first stage, so it's not like anybody was ever going to use it competitively anyways.
    And stuff like Biberal and Farfetch'd, they're good in their own ways (hms, false swipe) like FourFourTwo said. So this is pretty tough.

Spearow, I mean no one uses him anyway,
    hes just like a pidey except its evolution can use drill peck.
    Bro, I love Spearow and Fearow to death. It sucks that most people don't realize Fearow has better speed and attack then Pidgeot, so in his own way, he's better. Just though I'd point it out.

Flareon

There is finally a fire move that can be backed up by its high attack (flare blitz), and it can't learn it.
    I totally agree. The best they gave him was fire fang, which is only ok. Poor Flareon =(

Aside from Spinda, luvdisc, and some of the other said here, I'd have to say poor Arbok was really overlooked. He had a lot of potential being the first snake to come about. He just never got the stats to back it up. I guess the anime made up for it though. =/

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was talking about before Nintendo included more moves for classic pokemon in Generation 3-4. In Generation 1-2 all Magicarp learned was Splash and Tackle before evolving. Its one of the only water pokemon that can't learn Surf

Umm... Magikarp got Flail in the 2nd Gen >.>;

Not only that, but in GSC, there was a Magikarp Event That gave you one with either Bubble or Reversal.

Magikarp's Entire Movepool:

Splash - At start, all games
    Tackle - Lv.15, all games
    Flail - Lv. 30, GSC and on
    Bubble - NYPC, GSC
    Reversal - NYPC, GSC

Before anyone brings it up, Dunsparce was NOT overlooked. Game Freak gave it Serene Grace in the 3rd Gen, launching it into the Mainstream UU Teir. And 4th Gen gave it even MORE toys to play With, like Charge Beam, Magic Coat, Poison Jab, and Roost :D

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
    Jynx and Blaziken...Sure, they come in handy, but Jynx looks like my mom, and Blaziken is one pair of ugly leather knee-highs from looking about the same. -_- I hate my mom. (Note: mom is one of the few words I will NEVER capitalize. Take a wild guess as to why.)

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    Ye see!? Every single bloody one of you has forgotten the most pathetic and worthless of all! He's so bad, not a single one of you has even thought of him.

And of course, I mean Qwilfish

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    they treated all of them like a pile of crap on the nintendo64. especially joltion and all the evee evolutions. :laugh:

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    Ok, OK iv got the worst one! Paris... His attacks are pretty much worthless the only ones i c that are good is giga drain and X-scissor and its evolution (Parasect) is pretty much EXACTLY like paris except he looks different.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Yes Jynx does get treated bad but..... thats bad how?
    I hate Jynx and it'd be cool if it got ran over by a truck.
    they are treating Jynx bad and should makeher worse.
    Down with Jynx :)

skyterra

In Olivine city
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    Flareon

There is finally a fire move that can be backed up by its high attack (flare blitz), and it can't learn it.

this.

Also, luvdisc. Just look at IT, and its movepool, stats etc,

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yes Jynx does get treated bad but..... thats bad how?
    I hate Jynx and it'd be cool if it got ran over by a truck.
    they are treating Jynx bad and should makeher worse.
    Down with Jynx :)

How dare you!? Jynx is awesome if you use it correctly. Luvdisc and Sunkern are the worst. Pokemon. ever.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I dont mean battling I mean well.... Just look at it! Have you seen how it dies in Stadium (and mayby Stadium 2.) I love Sunkern and Luvdisc because I love baby and small pokemon (they are so adorable).
    Jynx shouldn't be ran over by a truck... it should be ran over by a tank! :)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I dont find anything with nosepass :\
    Just Probopass, now thats UGLY!
    A little uglier than Jynx though :(
    Edit: Nope Jynx is uglier still.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Nosepass: I guess it looks okay.
    probopass: Oh my.... Keep it away! It look's freaky! It probably is the D/P Pokemon with the worst design. Just a bigger and stranger Nosepass (bad strange, not good)

But Jynx is the worst!

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    I actually like the looks of Probopass, he reminds me of some kind of pizza mascot xD
    But I hate the looks of Yanmega, it really freaks me out..

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I would need to say Dunsparce. The only thing it has going for it is Serence Grace, but yet it's attack is so medicore (along with its other stats), that even combining that with a STAB'd Body Slam it still does 2/5 of jack all.

~T_S

Ye see!? Every single bloody one of you has forgotten the most pathetic and worthless of all! He's so bad, not a single one of you has even thought of him.

And of course, I mean Qwilfish

UU Swift Swim Physical Sweeper. It actually is very effective, I've swept a few people with one before.

~T_S

Last edited:
    Back