• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you think should get Megas?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • His signature move could be BananaSplit, sorta like Baton Pass. XD

I think all the starters should but thatll probably happen anyways. Poliwrath, Wigglytuff, Raichu, Ambipom, Weavile, Parasect, Marowak,, Mightyena, Delcatty, Wailord, Tropius, Sudowoodo, Dusclops, Rapidash, Chatot, Snorlax, BRAVIARY, Musharna, Reuniclus, Sawsbuck, Galvantula, Cinccino, Amoongus, Talonflane, Rhyperior.
    Because I think Scizor already has one?
    coughcough totally not influenced by PokeSpe cough
    If anyone wants to hear my crazy story then I've had this idea for a while.....

Eevee will most likely have every typed evolution possible. But what if instead of a Normal Type Eeveelution, it was Mega Eevee? Before you say 'Flare shtap Eevee is basic', just think, none of it's evolutions are the normal level up to evolve formula. They all NEED SOME SORT OF ASSISSTANCE. Stones, Happiness, Habitat, Love...... Even it's shared evolutikns need different stones, times, and areas! So what if Mega Eevee and the Eevite could be it's Normal Type Evo?????

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As far as legionaries go, I've been wanting to see some mega-evolution form for Jirachi, personally. It used to be very popular around generation five or so, competitively speaking, but unfortunately, its popularity seemed to have dwindled ever since gen sixth had kicked off. If they were to give this Pokémon a mega, hopefully, it will rise back top.

I could imagine Mega-Jirachi to be partially fairy, considering that one of its nicknames, if I'm not mistaken, is Wish Maker. In many people's eyes, wishing tends to relate to creatures such as fairies, I believe, including mine. By that, it would sort of make sense.

Average Pokémon--I'm looking forward to them introducing a mega-form for Volcarona. Although the Pokémon is already quite powerful on its own, slight stats boost hopefully won't make it over-top. In terms of design, I'd like them to perhaps attach a couple of extra wings to its body, and extend its overall size a tad (of course, these are only my ideas; there could always be better ones!).

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Flygon, Ninetales and Mienshao. Of all of the three I want, Ninetales is the most likeliest to get a Mega Evolution, due to its popularity, its mediocre base stats and it being a Kanto Pokémon.

Years
  • Hydreigon. It has a very good movepool and decent stats, but since X and Y has almost never been used due to fairy types adding to it's already big list of type weaknesses. Maybe make it a Steel-Dragon type mega too

Years
  • Hydreigon. It has a very good movepool and decent stats, but since X and Y has almost never been used due to fairy types adding to it's already big list of type weaknesses. Maybe make it a Steel-Dragon type mega too

Exactly what I was thinking.
    Just imagine how much of a beast it would be.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I'd really like to see a Stunfisk and Dunsparce mega. Both have so much potential; Stunfisk has an amazing completely unique typing, and fair stats - but his low speed forces him to rely on his bulk more than offensive presence often. Dunsparce is sorta in the same boat trading the typing bit for a movepool; it has so much it can do - but it's just overlooked for low speed and nothing really extraordinary.

Also ferreal we need more mega normal and electric types.

Years
  • If both Glalie and Beedrill can get a Mega Evolution, I don't see why Froslass and Butterfree shouldn't have one as well. Those two along with a Mega Azumarill would be my top choices, but I'd be happy to see Ninetales, Arcanine, and the rest of the starters get Megas as well.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my Mega Persian...

I'd also like Hydreigon to get a Mega eventually, but at the same time I don't want it to end up being too powerful and getting banned from competitive, like Mega Salamence.

Other random Pokemon I would like to see getting a Mega are Mr. Mime, Jynx, Nidoking and Nidoqueen.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • The only three Pokemon I'd like to see receive Mega Evolutions are Froslass, Luxray and Toxicroak. These are amongst three of my favourite Pokemon, all of them unique in their own way and the potential to be deadly with a Mega Evolution!

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
    Years
  • For me it would have to be Mienshao, Cofagrigus, Darmanitan and Chandelure? I think a cool idea that I have seen for a Cofagrigus Mega evolution would be him coming out of his sarcophagus. The other ones I simply chose because they are some of my favorite Pokemon. (You can tell I have a bias towards the fifth generation)

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Weezing, Muk, Ninetales, Arcanine, Rapidash, Milotic, Dragonite (Megastone is called. . . Dragonite), Omastar, Krookodile, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, actually I just think most Pokémon should have a Mega. It seems they don't care too much about balance as they souped up the already uber Pokémon like Salamance, Tyranitar, and Mewtwo. I think a Mega Dragonite is well deserved, and Poison types need all the help they can get because someone forgot to tell GF that we still don't have a legendary Pokémon; after 20 years of waiting it better not suck ass.

Years
  • Grass: Lilligant
    Fire: Rapidash
    Water: Milotic
    Electric: Luxray
    Flying: Vespiquen
    Bug: Leavanny
    Ghost: Gourgeist
    Ice: Lapras
    Poison: Roserade
    Dragon: Dragalge
    Ground: Gastrodon
    Rock: Aurorus
    Normal: Blissey
    Dark: Mandibuzz
    Fighting: Meinshao
    Fairy: Whimsicott
    Psychic: Delphox
    Steel: Escavalier

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Rapidash. It could become a winged unicorn and would be awesome! Butterfree should get one too, since Beedrill got one. And of course, each final-evolved starter.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Pokemon that definitely need a Mega form:
    - Phione
    - Mismagius

Pokemon that could be interesting to see as Megas:
    - Golem
    - Hitmonlee/chan/top (especially Hitmonchan would benefit greatly from getting a Mega)
    - Xatu/Swoobat
    - Tauros
    - Sudowoodo
    - Chimecho
    - Gen 5 starters

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    All of the remaining starters need their megas.

All the remaining Pusedos need megas too.

Any weak pokemon that are either in their third stage or have a BST of over 500 need megas. Anything else should get regular evolutions.

Back