• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you want to be associated with?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I also found Jess

What Pokemon do you want to be associated with?

pink pokemon
    hell yah!

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • I think people already associate me with Minuns ever since I returned to PokeRPing but besides her, I wouldn't mind being associated with a Riolu, Umbreon, Pichu or Emolga. If I get associated with anything else, I would correct them to Minun unless they force me to be whatever they chose me to be.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Meowth.

Wherever anyone sees a Meowth, I want my username to be the first thing they think. When they hear the word "Meowth" the word "Astinus" follows not far behind.

I'm sure for a good long while, it was like that with Pikachu, when I used nothing but Pikachu avatars.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Psyduck. I get headaches all the time that make me hold my head. That's why I've got a Psyduck plush on my shelf, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've been a Meganium for more than 5 years.

According to the dex entry, Meganium has the ability to heal plants with its breath and aroma. I can associate to this because I love to make people feel at their happiest, and I always try to remain positive no matter how bad things are.

Back