• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you want to see created?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2008
    I've been playing diamond for quite some time along with a few ds cartridges. Im starting to get tired of my pokemon.

What types of pokemon would you want created?
    I'd like to see some more fire types

Years
    I'd like to see a fire/water pokemon
    on the show they always do these really awesome combinations with water and fire types why not just have them in one pokemon . I dunno know how they'd do that though I guess it could be a pokemon that lives in a hot spring or something x) iono just a thought I was having

Leaf_PKMN-Trainer

Gardevoir Fangirl
    Years
    I don't really know. Its difficult to make a pokemon.
    It would be funny if Missingno. was made into an official pokemon. They could even make reference to its Red/Blue glitch origin. Something like Missingno. being a pokemon created as a glitch when attempting to create an artificial pokemon like Porygon or something. Its appearance could look just as it did in Red/Blue.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I would like to see a trio of types in one Poke. Dark/Dragon/Ice. My three favs.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    I would like to see a anteater Pokemon.
    As for types, well, screw types, most people who say they want this or that type knows nothing about game mechanics and hasn't even thought of the kind of creature to be that type (seriously they don't).

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    I want to see more eevee evolutions and a lot more physcic types they haven't really been making new ones unless they are legends why don't you name all the physcic pokemon and then name the amount of physcic legendaries look at the numbers >.<

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    I would like to see a trio of types in one Poke. Dark/Dragon/Ice. My three favs.

Tri types may sound cool, but if you think about it, it would destoy game mecahnics and completely wreck competitive play.

On-topic I would love to see a pokemon based off of the Lochness monster.

Hey, Godzilla got one didn't he? (Tyranitar.)

Lol, Shadowwind. I have 1 more post than you. xD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a dark type Regi. Think about it. All the Regis have a common weakness, Fighting. This one should be a special sweeper.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Fire/ Psychic Pokemon. I thought that would be pretty neat.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Where to begin?
    I would like to see an evolution of Volbeat and Illumise. They are based on FIREflies, right?
    Then how come their typing are not Bug/Fire? They could make it Bug/Electric too. Would be sweet.

Else? I would love to see a Rock/Dragon pokemon.
    It could be a really ancient legend, that have lived forever etc etc.. :)

Years
    I seriously can't understand why a Dragon/Fire dual-type Pokemon hasn't been made yet. I mean, when you think of Dragons in mythology, etc., you usually imagine them being able to breathe fire. So, wouldn't it make sense to create a Pokemon using that type combo?

Also, going on the topic of evolutions again, there are way too many Pokemon in dire need of an evolution (Pinsir, Luvdisc, etc. etc. etc.). Give people an actual reason to use these Pokemon in competitive play, since right now, I seriously doubt if anyone does. They don't have the stats or movesets to be useful.

There are a lot of things I'd like to see in the 5th gen games; probably too many of which to list. I might get to it later... maybe. =P

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    An ice/electric, they're my two faves at the moment, and I don't think one exists yet (correct me if I'm wrong, I frequently am)

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I'd like to be able to cacth Pokemon that are already in the game, but are unobtainable, for example, the baby that Kangaskhan carries around in its pouch should be turned into an offical Pokemon.

Also, does anyone remember the ghost that would appear in Lavender Town's Pokemon tower when you didn't have the sliph scope? I'd like to see that as a cacthable Pokemon.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Often times, the first thing that pops into my head is giving evolutions to rarely-used UU's/NU Pokemon (LUUUUUUUUUUUUUVDIIIIIIIIISC), or making split evolutions to old ones.

New ones? Just type combinations. I've tried my hand at making them; most of them wind up being Ice- or Ghost-Types that offer different coverage. (Ice/Rock, Fire/Ghost, Water/Ghost, Pyschic/Ghost, etc.)

Pure flyers and different hybrid Normals would be a good idea. Also, make different Dragon hybrids as well; it'd be interesting to see.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    It is difficult to decide what type of Pokemon I want. As long as more Pokemon keep being created. I don't mind.

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
    More stronger Dark-type Pokemon would be nice.
    As well as some more unique dual-type Pokemon too.
    Fire/Water, Dark/Dragon (oh yes), Dark/Fighting, Dragon/Fighting, maybe, Ground/Dragon.

Yes, I do have very odd type pairings. =P

Last edited:
    Years
    I just thought of something: has a Fire/Ice combo been made yet? I just think that'd be cool for the sake of weirdness. =P

Back