• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

CrazyMe

Grow a Parasect :3
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
Woah, I had to find my SoulSilver to answer this question : )
OMG my Gardevoir. It's my only fully EV'd pokemon I lurve it <3
but It's only level 54, so you can't tell
Oh, and this is my first post! WOOHOO

nm legend

Years
right now....my new ghastly ima ev train......but usaully its my typlosion or noctowl while im breeding

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2011
It's usually my Suicune who follows me. It's kool, since it's the only one of my pokemon who has the Shiny Crown after collecting 5 Leaves!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I wish my Giratina or my black Rayquaza would follow me everywhere but they can't V_V

Anyways the two Pokemon that usually follow me the most are Drifblim and Banette because they are my two favorite Pokemon, but at this moment, my Roselia is following me because I'm training it at the moment to level 50

:t354:TG

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
My Mew that I got from the Mew event is usually following me when I'm not training my lower leveled Pokemon.

Sometimes I have my Quilava follow me, just for the fun of having my starter walk with me, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Usually it's a member of my team. Though it tends to either be my Feraligatr, my Bellossom, or my Espeon (especially my Espeon) half the time.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Lately i've been training my togekiss in HG, it's really fun watching it following me. :3

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
Years
I have my Shiny Gallade or Shiny Manectric follow me whenever I'm not really doing anything.

Back