• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Game Do You Want To Play/Replay?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2022
    So here you can list games from the Pokemon series that you want to replay in your free time, and if you haven't played a certain entry yet, then I guess you could listen what you want to play as well.

So for me (all of these have been a while since I first played them):

-Soul Silver
    -Platinum
    -White
    -Omega Ruby
    -Ultra Sun (I never finished it)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I recently played Ultra moon and replayed
    Black and Alpha sapphire

Currently replaying Platinum and after gonna replay X/Y

Next on the list is gonna be HG/SS then B/W2

Years
  • I would love to replay gen 6 hoenn again. it was fun when I played it two years ago, and I never replayed it. I will though, if the christmas season gives me some free time

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Gen 4 games, bth the Johto and Sinnoh ones. Also, the Unova games, I haven't touched them in four years! I've overplayed Hoenn, so no that. Kanto? Maybe. But at the moment, Gen 4 play will be fun, didn't do that in a while...

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    It's been a while since I last played gen 4, so I wouldn't mind playing those games again. Now that I think about it, I believe I have an unfinished Pearl file (alongside my National Dex-completed Diamond) that I could dive into, though I've been waiting to see if a remake comes out.

I put around 450 hours into X, and did a wonderlocke on Y, but it's been a while. It might be fun to replay those.

I've replayed RBY and GSC fairly frequently, but I'm always interested in trying out new challenge runs with different teams.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I really want to replay GSC (have Silver and Crystal on the 3DS VC but barely touched them), Platinum and a Gen V game

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2021
    I really want to play Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Black 2, and replay Pokemon Black

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
    Years
  • Still haven't gotten around to doing a full playthrough of HG/SS and B2/W2. I'll get around to it some day.

For replays, I've been thinking about replaying OR/AS for a while now. Don't think I've ever actually replayed that one, so that could be fun. Also Platinum, always love playing through that game, it's kind of my go-to for randomised runs and nuzlockes. ^^

Years
  • BW/BW2. I miss Unova and it's been yrs since I last went through the game fully. :'< Had a challenge run going but...kinda got distracted with millions of other things..

pkmin3033

I have off-and-on thoughts about replaying Gens IV-VI. Platinum and HeartGold because they're the last good Pokemon games and it's been such a long time, White/White 2 because I keep thinking if I try them again having played Gen VII I will see them in a slightly less harsh light, and XYORAS because I want a Gen VI living dex. Not acted on any of these though, because I have too much else to be doing in terms of video games...my backlog is like 300 games. No, that isn't an exaggeration. Most of them are RPGs that will take me upwards of 30 hours to finish. So yeah. Maybe next year? xD

Also want to play Super Mystery Dungeon again, if only because you can get every Pokemon in that and this version of Fire Island Volcano is now my ringtone. Well, the first 32 seconds of it. Sometimes I just let my phone ring.

Years
  • I'd love to go back and play HeartGold again. Was one of my favorites that I spent a ton of time on, but would have no trouble getting right back into it again unlike a few other games in the series.

I also wouldn't mind going back to play X/Y again, too. Sure, they felt like they were missing something, but there were parts of it I really enjoyed.

Years
  • Crystal version. i've been meaning to buy it off the eshop and download it, but i've been too busy as of late. i also want to replay through B2W2 and i have the game currently, but life busy-ness prevents much of that, as well.

i'll get to it eventually, though. i think i'll replay through BW too, mostly because my memories of first playing through it are kind of hazy at this point and i want to make sure it's still rather fresh in my mind.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    I planned on replaying Let's Go Eevee, but it ended up turning into a multiplayer play-though which is played occasionally.

Besides that, nothing. My interest in Pokemon is a bit dead right now besides when I occasionally log into Showdown. Probably because I don't have a 3DS at the moment and I can't play a large majority of the games anymore.

I would love to replay X...or any of gen 2. But those were installed digitally on the now broken system.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    I'd love to replay Pokemon X. It was the first game where I actually completed the full pokedex. I'm getting excited just reminiscing about it! I wonder if it'll be as fun the second time around though.

Years
  • I want to replay Pokemon Black and Omega Ruby once again because those games were absolute fun and I had plenty of fond memories of those games. I'd also like to play any of the DPPt games because people talk highly of them and I want to experience them for myself, especially since I had wanted Diamond as a kid and never got to buy the game. Maybe I'll opt for Platinum just so I don't have only Chimchar and Ponyta as fire types to choose from.

Years
  • I'd love to give GSC another go. I was reading a post about how amazing of a feeling it was when you discovered after you beat the Johto side of the game, that you can then access the Kanto region - so that made me quite nostalgic for it. I'd also love to give Fire Red another go, just to relive the Sevii islands again.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'd like to explore Pokémon X and Y again, because there are some moments in these games that I like. The same goes with Platinum, as well.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I would like to replay Black, because I was really into it, but it'll keep falling on to the back burner, especially with the new games coming out. hhhnn

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I wanted to replay Platinum and I've been playing it for about a week now. I just have to face off against the elite four/champion. I've been really enjoying my time, I forgot how much I enjoy Sinnoh. I was thinking about replaying white2 again just because it's been so long and I still haven't used many of the gen 5 Pokemon.

Back