• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What Pokemon Game is The Best

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Via whole game series, Pokemon Colosseum.
    In the GBA Generation, it has to be Pokemon LG/FR due to the fact it was nice seeing everything in color now.

Casey333

~Johto Trainer~
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    Since this is in the Adv threads (So Im guessing your asking about R/S/E?)
    I would say Emerald cause it introduced the Battle Frontier and that made me strategize with teams alot more.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Emerald for me, definately. I prefered it over Ruby/Sapphire... it had a little more "oomph" to it.
    Fire Red + Leaf Green were also good... because they had Natsume/Sabrina in them. XD *Obsessed*

Devilware

Super Man has nothing on me
    Years
    Ah come on! It's got to be Firered. A remake of the old classic which started it all off.
    Defo get's my vote

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Emerald and Platinum. Emerald cause' it has the "original" Battle Frontier andPlatinum for well, no reason.

NatureKeeper

Ruby. I like it far more than any games, but talking out of 3rd would would be Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Sky.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Platinum, Emerald, FireRed are the best.
    but
    even tho i don't have a ds and i play it on an emulator i say Platinum for the graphics.. wi-fi etc..

Divine~Deoxys

Emerald. I like LeafGreen aswell, it's really good, but Emerald wins it simply on the fact that pokemon sprites are animated

Back