• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon game theme makes you most nostalgic?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • For me, it would REALLY have to be the Lavender Town theme. I remember just standing in there listening to the song. XD I can still picture it! A lot of the music makes me nostalgic from the original series, but this one really makes me remember a lot from my older days. :P

What about you? I'm sorry if this has already been made. I didn't see anything where it was though

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024

This song brings me right back to 1998, when I first played Pokemon Blue, and this was the first song I really heard from the game. I can see the character starting off in his room. I can remember going down the stairs. And I can remember the mother saying "Right... All boys leave home one day... It said so on TV..."

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years

• Gold and Crystal were my favorite games growing up, I liked them (and still do) slightly more than Red/Blue/Yellow, although Yellow is very close.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Many, many themes make me feel nostalgic. But what really gets me are covers of themes.

For example:

Just kill me now. I'll die from the feels.

Years
  • Most would claim I would mention a 5th Gen track, but my real nostalgic track moment was the opening title screen in Ruby & Sapphire. They were my first games after all, and hearing it once again when I played OR/AS just brought back so many memories.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • More. Give me more.

Fun fact: the entrance to my ORAS Secret Base includes the intro notes to the ending credits :P

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    The theme that plays in Mauville City on Pokémon R/S/E makes me most nostalgic.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • pretty much this right here

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Routes 3 - 10 and 16 - 22 theme from Pokemon R/B/Y.
    It has somewhat of a melancholy feel to it now that its been so long since I last heard it.

I'd post the video but it keeps saying 'An error occurred.' ...

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Probably the RSE opening theme (particularly the part that begins around :57) or the Pokemon Center theme. Those are both themes that I don't think I'll be able to forget <3

And the Lavender Town theme too, but that might be from a little bit of overexposure from listening to various remixes and stuff online x:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The GSC Ecruteak City theme and the Route 37 theme. -sobs- I need tissues please.

Pond

I'm not cute, I'll mess you up.
    Years
  • The theme that plays when you fight Maxie/Archie in RSE. It always makes me remember the first time I faced Archie (Sapphire), and that makes me totally pumped up.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well if we're not counting the GBA start up sound, then the opening RSE music that plays does it for me.

Back