• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon game you been playing or playing right now?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I been playing my silver and pearl a lot!

Anyone else?:classic:

Last edited:

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    wELL i am Playing Pokemon Ruby aDDed grass in littleroot town and captured all the starters (by adavanced map ) lol it was fun :D

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Im playing diamond and pearl, transfering to eachother to match perfect teams

Years
    Currently playing Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (yes at the same time, saving, insert other game, so on, but i think its the best way.), and when pretty much complete, ill be on my FireRed/LeafGreen to complete them that i am near the end (apart from pokédex). Then Diamond/Pearl, then Back to Gen I and 2 after the batteries are installed that i bought the other day. Alot to do, but itll be worth it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I recently restarted my Silver and I have a level 15 Totodile. (The only trainer that I have faced is the red haired guy)

Back