• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon is the boss of your team?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I don't really have a 'boss' of the team. lol Whatever Pokemon is the highest level and can do the best in battle is probably the 'boss'. lmao.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • At the moment, it would be my Raichu which I traded off of my Platinum. It has a pretty strong defense, an even attack and it's pretty high in speed too.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Chandelure was easily my MVP when playing Black version; awesome type combo, great Sp. Atk, it could just wipe the floor with pretty much everything it went up against. Awesome!

As for SoulSilver, it was definitely more of an ensemble effort. Looking back at it now, Magnezone is the highest leveled-up, but I probably used a critter like Lapras more often... so, it was definitely more of a team effort for that one.

Any further back and I really can't remember, to be honest.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Emerald: Combusken probably
    Diamond: Luxray
    SoulSilver: Ampharos
    Black: Charizard

Last edited:

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Currently, the 'boss' of my team, in Black, would be either Scraggy, Dewott or Emolga. Maybe even Whimsicott or Swoobat. They can all lead my team to victory if they need to, even with a type disadvantage. But I think Dewott has to take the cake on this, because it always manages to get me out of tight spots.

Beaute

。◕‿◕。
    Years
  • In Platinum my Blastoise and Dragonite where my main pokemon. They're one of my strongest pokemon till date. ~

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Right now in White version, probably my Excadrill. That thing just destroys everything that doesn't have at least a 30 level advantage.

LeafeonxxEeveexxEspeon

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • In Sapphire only, my epic Blaziken dominated my little crew. It reached lv. 100 before the rest of 'em hit 70. Otherwise, in any other game, I have my Eevee at the front and the Eeveelutions following. I breed them and evolve five of them, and while they're in the daycare I'm training the Eevee who gets to stay an Eevee. Usually he's 20 levels ahead of everyone else, haha.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • Mewtwo & Snorlax are my main powerhouses on my team. I use them when I am in HUGE trouble like when everyone else is down all the starters (except Wartortle), and Pikachu. Although Wartortle was the first to reach lv100.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Usually my starters are the powerhouses on my team, except for my diamond version, which Garchomp is the strongest :3

Years
  • Diamond, it's my empoleon and luxray (as the 'bosses') Strongest? I dont know. My gyarados or gaburaisu? Dunno. All have their strengths.
    Pearl... the Boss is the level 24 bibarel, because she's the only sensible one when compared to the infernape, golduck and crobat. The same pokemon that beat the league whilst toting moves like scratch, atsonish (AND bite. In one moveset), confusion, flame wheel and water pulse. Because she's more awesome than Arceus.
    Platinum is probably the gyarados, but they're all... well, no, my drapion is also on a 'boss' status. The strongest? I don't know.
    HG's Boss is the feraligatr. Mostly because the only ones that can be bothered arguing are the metagross (who is just a smartass who's all sass at him) and growlithe (who's only after a fight, not for any greater reason). Strongest are my metagross and feraligatr, but it's mostly because I haven't let my pidgey, larvitar, growlithe or togetic evolve yet (but level 49 is so close. SO CLOSE!)(but I don't know why I haven't evolved my growlithe.)
    SS... there is no boss. Unless it's my typhlosion. But on a team of two (and two HM masters) there isn't much to say about the matter.

And I just went on for far too long t`_t;

Last edited:

Sara Yamamoto

Adult Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Emerald: Blaziken
    Pearl: Empoleon
    Diamond: Infernape
    LeafGreen:Venasaur

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    My boss pokemon in every game since FireRed was my Charizard, Ember. Although, I have three bosses. Charizard, Tyranitar, and Salamance. No one messes with them, in my party and out.

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Mines has to be Charizard Or a Snorlax.. Charizard for His Atk And Snorlax For Defense I KILL EVERYBODY... NO Revives

Back