• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon is this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    i saw this picture a couple months back and i haven't been able to identify the pokemon yet. my guess is it is probably a made up one someone created. i just wanted to make sure though, i'd definitely like to have it if its real. i attached the picture to the thread. if someone could confirm for me if this is a realy pokemon or a neat personal creation that would super. please and thankyou.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    ah gotcha, i had a feeling it wasnt hoopa but i was hoping it was a really pokemon. thankyou for confirming that it was fan made

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    What pokemon is this:
    what pokemon is this?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    The purple thing could be a weird shadow on Seel's horn caused by the vine hanging over its head. That Seel is so tiny and in the background that it's not going to be that greatly drawn. I mean, the Seel next to it in the same scene has a face that looks like it's been hit with a frying pan repeatedly.

what pokemon is this?

As for your other question, it is weird that Seel is found in a random small lake in the middle of a forest when it's supposed to be living in arctic waters. I think that whomever did the animation for that scene just drew a random Water Pokemon that was kind of easy to draw without thinking a whole lot about the Pokemon's biology.

Or maybe the two Seel are just waiting to be rescued!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Thx people! So they are either Seels, or some plants they forgot to draw again in the following scenes. Case closed!

Back