• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

Charizardomination

Kanto Champion
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    I hope theres a good mix of kanto and johto pokemon. There needs to be balance.. Maybe a couple hoenns

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah considerong Isshu is so far away Im hoping that there will be fewer past gen pokemon. I mean, theres a new dopey bat flying around. Thats gotta be a sign. Although, I hope that there will be Evolutions exclusive to Isshu, kinda like you can only get a Magnezone in Sinnoh, it would be cool if some old Poke's got their second or third stage *coughcoughPinsirMiltankcoughcough* or at least some thing that could spruce up the competitive scene while still keeping its roots, like an evolution for Persian or something that that would bump it up to OU.

^ I completely agree with this. I think there will still be a few old gen pokes from Hoenn, Sinnoh, etc running around, because we need a variety of available species and types to keep everything in balance. Also, regional evolutions FTW, its a great idea i think. *yay persian evo* :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I REALLY want them to go, really REALLY!
    What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

My Koromori is cuter :(

Then again that image is sad, since I do sort of like Zubat too. XD;

Years
  • I'm afraid I have some bad news boys, we're in space apparently, they said that there will be no previous Pokemon in the Isshu dex, only the new ones:

https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/w...o_feature_only_Gen_V_Pokémon_pre-National_Dex
    Really? What a bad move. You'd think they'd spice up the gym system, or change the starter types but this is what they decide to revamp? I really hope we gain access to the dream world early on in the game. Fail Pokemon just aren't my cup of tea.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Really? What a bad move. You'd think they'd spice up the gym system, or change the starter types but this is what they decide to revamp? I really hope we gain access to the dream world early on in the game. Fail Pokemon just aren't my cup of tea.

Yeah, seriously, a Pokemon game without Pikachu in it, that's just wrong on so many levels, and they're all really basic levels too (LOL 8 Bit Theatre reference), but seriously Game Freak, it's not like you're writing off Ash or anything

Can't you just have ONE evolution line from the previous games, and what does that make of evolutions and pre-evolutions of Pokemon from the previous generations, I'm not waiting after the league just to catch a Pikachu, let alone a Pichu, it's like switching the first gen with the 5th gen Pokemon, it's insane!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Looks like I was right. THANK GOD. I knew being far awayy would do that. The question is ... How does Ash bring Pikachu to Isshu? Pikachu's always been in the Pokedex before

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    OMG I'm actually buying this now.

I get fed up of being distracted by old pokemon that I love so much. This way, I'll be playing as if it were my first game again! (almost). Brilliant.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • So I still expect Ash to have Pikachu despite not being in the dex...like how Jessie had Seviper...
    I can't believe that they took out Pika after four gens (I'm not sad, it's truly surprising)...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Yay! Goin' back to basics, keeping only ISSHU Pokemon in the ISSHU Pokedex.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    So I still expect Ash to have Pikachu despite not being in the dex...like how Jessie had Seviper...
    I can't believe that they took out Pika after four gens (I'm not sad, it's truly surprising)...

im glad its gone, its over used, over merchandised,i think its better without pikachu being the only electric type available, i liked pachirisu& will be sad to see it left in the dust like plusle&minun,but im up for new pokemon :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • im glad its gone, its over used, over merchandised,i think its better without pikachu being the only electric type available, i liked pachirisu& will be sad to see it left in the dust like plusle&minun,but im up for new pokemon :)
    Well it's only gone in the Isshu dex, I expect it to keep appearing in the anime and continue to be over merchandised -_-...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah, it''ll still be over merchandized, he'll still bring it to Isshu, cant expect a completely new start. Theyd have to get rid of Ash.

Back