• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Personality Were You?

Which Pokemon Were You?

• Total voters

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I took the quiz many times and I got alot of different pokemon(I did answer sincerely, its just that the questions are different every time) I got a Bulbasaur, a Mudkip, a Machop, A Psyduck, A Pikachu and a Cyndaquil, I settled on the Cyndaquil^^

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    I want a guide... Then I could get the game. Anyone know the exact natures needed?

Anyway, I tried it again, got Machop, Charmander, Pikachu, Torchic, and Mudkip.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I got Squirtle,nyoro n_n The "relaxed" Squirtle that spaces out :o

I love Squirtles and space out.Perfect result for moi xD

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    I was Psyduck

yea!

It also said i was Relaxed

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    First time I took it, I was a Hasty Pikachu. Second time I took it, I was a Docile Chikorita. Next, I was a Calm Bulbasaur. Then a Calm Mudkip. Then a Calm Mudkip. Then a Relaxed Squirtle. I want to be a Fire-type, but no... I'll just post what I become when I finally get the game...

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    I took the test on the Mystery Dungeon site ten times, but 7 out of 10 times, I got Treecko. I wanted to be Cyndaquil soo bad, but I never got him.

Back