• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon series would you like to see?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    I'd like to see another Team Plasma arc. Ash would be accompanied by Cilan, Serena and Bonnie (screw Clemont). N would also appear at times. The arc would be 30-35 episodes long and it would involve Team Plasma fusing Kyurem with Zekrom, creating Black Kyurem (off-topic: WHY IS THIS THING STILL OU).

Ash would have the following party:
    Pikachu, Krookodile, Charizard, Sceptile, Pignite and Staraptor.
    Cilan:
    Simisage, Stunfisk, Crustle, Milotic
    Serena:
    Fennekin, Sylveon, Carbink
    Bonnie:
    Dedenne, Marshtomp
    N:
    Sawsbuck (the one who appeared in BW120), Reshiram (with the moves Fusion Flare, Blue Flare, Dragon Pulse, Light Screen)

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I'd like to see a mini-series that focuses on the more interesting characters of the day that have appeared over the various seasons. How did AJ get on with his Sandshrew after they won their 100th victory? How about Giselle, or Jeanette Fisher? Other COTDs like Sakura and Aya have made appearances after their initial one and they were no more remarkable than these other characters, so why not? Todd got his own mini-episode arc in Johto looking for Articuno; something along these lines would be great.

Also, I'd love to know who the other trainers from Pallet Town are, and how far they managed to get before they gave up, or if they're still going. After all, Ash and Gary are only half the equation.

Back