• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Will Ash Have At End Of Sinnoh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2008
    I no he will have
    Pikachu- (must have)
    Staraptor-I think his Staravia will evolve into Staraptor (I think may realise into wild)
    Turtwig- (will be with pro. oak after sinnoh)
    Chimchar- (be one of the stars in Sinnoh league)
    Glisgor- (will barely be used again i recon)
    Floatzel- (Buizel will probably evolve in a battle Ash should have realy lost)

i also think Ash will catch another Pokemon or even 2 more the best bets would be
    Gabite as it would fit in with Ash's current team
    Snover would be a good bet
    Stunky i wouldnt be surprised if he cort this
    Hippopatas now i didnt think he would catch this but when over in Japan me and my mates went into the pokemon HQ place thing and apparently the Hippopatas which ash saves comes back just like Aipom did so that is a big bet

What does everyone else think?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Pikachu
    Staraptor
    Grotle
    Infernape
    Gliscor
    Floatsel

Maybe he needs a Dragon Pokemon like Gabite but I can't see any Pokemon Ash would be willing to store...

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    ok, making one last note before i anish into the realms of the old republic.

Pikachu (DUH)
    Staraptor
    Turtwig (or torterra, if chimchar evolves then you can bet turtwig won't)
    Chimchar (or infernape. if turtwig Evolves then chimchar won't. it's the way ash works. evolve one starter only, and ten to one it'll be chimchar and not turtwig.)
    Gligar (hopefully. Gliscor = retarded in my book)
    Floatzel

he really needs something good, but knowing Ash he'll get (not catch. GET. he hasn't caught anything in years) five pokemon the entire season.

and of course, he won't win the sinnoh league, either.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pikachu
    Staraptor
    Turtwig
    Buizel
    Infernape
    Riolu/Hipopotas

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Because everyone loves Riolu and Lucario, so they want to see him with it in the anime. Why do you think everyone wants him to have Dragon Pokémon? Because they love them.

cartmanrocks

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2009
    I think he should get an Eevee, seems like a lot of other characters do.

i wouldn't mind seeing ash have an eevee but the question is would he evolve it and if he does which of the 7 forms of eevee would he evolve it into?

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Ash has only caught a Pokémon three times once he had a full party, I doubt he'd catch many more. I just wish his Pokémon would evolve, I looked at his current team and no wonder why Paul think's he sucks. Just wait till he meets Charizard eh?

Years
    Pikachu-Kinda a given XD
    Staraptor
    Turtwig
    Chimchar

(1 of the 2 may evolve :/ hopefully Chimchar)
    Floatzel

-as for the 6th member, I believe that might vary...I'm not really sure what it'll be though :/

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I no he will have
    Pikachu- (must have)
    Staraptor-I think his Staravia will evolve into Staraptor (I think may realise into wild)
    Turtwig- (will be with pro. oak after sinnoh)
    Chimchar- (be one of the stars in Sinnoh league)
    Glisgor- (will barely be used again i recon)
    Floatzel- (Buizel will probably evolve in a battle Ash should have realy lost)
    I agree but I think ash will have a Eevee or one of its evolutions or a luxio or one of its evolutions.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Didn't need to bump it like that, could of just done a quick comment about what the topic is about. Anyway, I do agree on Ash getting an Eevee, I've mentioned it before somewhere. I think he should get an Eevee and for it to evolve into a Vaporeon, he needs a decent water type in my opinion. He never uses Kingler and Squirtle is in the Squirtle squad.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Nah, it'd just ruin the whole concept of Ash helping it become a strong Pokémon through love and friendship. To go back to Paul's ways would just renegade the whole Chimchar saga pointless. Anyway, once Ash reaches the Sinnoh League. You'll see all his strong Pokémon battle with his Turtwig evolving, I don't watch the series. But i'm sure that Turtwig will evolve.

Remember Ash caught a Snorunt and that evolved towards the Hoenn League, while in Johto he was thinking about evolving his Cyndiquil towards the Silver Conference. And in Kanto, his Krabby evolved into Kingler in that memorable episode. There will definatly be a Pokémon evolving, my bets on Chimchar and Turtwig to go to their second stages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back