• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Pokemon will you raise to lvl 100 first?(B&W)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    What is your favorite pokemon in black and white ? and which one will u get to lvl 100? will u ev train it? did u try and get iv's or a sepcific nature/characteristic?

i no my first lvl 100 will be hydreigon, i ev'd him in sp attack, hes lvl 97 so 3 more to go.. just been doing the elite four a lot and redoing black city and nimbassa sports places everyday.. doesnt take to long, but definately time haha

i also got my reshiram to lvl 90, emboar to 80, volcarona to 79, zorark to 73 and a samurott to 51. none of these guys were specifcly trained, just getting them high lvls. thanks

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • just an advice. if you are planing to battle on wifi dont waste your time in leveling your pokes without specefic EVs. and my answer is zoroark

Years
  • I haven't decided yet, I think there's only one or two pokes that I've caught that have the ideal nature, one of which is cubchoo so i'll definitely be EV training that.

To be honest, personally I don't see the point of training a poke to level 100 if you're not going to EV train it, because I'd never raise a poke to level 100 without the intention of battling over wifi

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably Emboar, it's currently my strongest, it was my first Unova Pokemon and... well, it's at like 60 now, whereas everyone else is in early 50's, sooo. :)

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Naturally, my starter, Samurott. I typically have the starter reach lv 100 first. But he's not my strongest so far.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    yea haha my hyrdeigon is 100 now, ev trained hes really strong,
    my hyreigon is quiet, highly curious. 316 hp 217 defence 382 sp atk 211 sp def 212 speed, girl haha hes my favorite right now.
    my next one will probably be that axew evolution, trying to breed for a good iv'd one.

happy that my hyreigon has 29 iv's to. in sp atk

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Most likely my Hydreigon. One of them, but I'm not sure which.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I am currently EV training my lilligant, and it is going fairly well. Because of this, I intend to make her my 1st level 100, despite the fact that I have a lvl 93 Reshiram in my older sister's pokemon white game.

Now, I'll just need that one item to make it easier(it's not calcium), which is a power lens.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
  • It'll probably be Zoroark when I get all the good TMs in the post game. I got it in a trade and that of course means it levels up faster. Right now I think it's on level 43(don't have the game in front of me right now).

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
  • Ive got a decent haxorus with 280 attack at level 69, so I| think that will be the first poke to get to lvl 100. even though i didnt EV train it, it still gains 3 attack per level XD

Last edited:

jakory08

The Legendary Trainer Tomsine
    Years
  • I'll train up my Servine to level 100 and also my Victni.

Pokemon White Progress
    -------------------------
    Gym Badges: 3

City: Nimbasa

I found a Audino after defeating Team Plasma in Wellspring cave!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Once he is fully evolved I am going to raise my Emboar to lvl 100 first. He is my starter and we are going to be very strong.

Years
  • The first Pokémon on my Black version to reach level 100 will most likely be Conkeldurr. He's really strong and I use him a lot, plus I have the added benefit of receiving boosted EXP as he is a Pokémon that originally came from my friend's White version. We traded a lot of Pokémon over between each other's games just so levelling would be a lot more efficient.

Years
  • Stunfisk, no doubt about it. It may not be the best one out there, but damn that thing has attitude!

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • No doubt I'll raise my Serperior to lv.100 first. He's at level 70 currently, as everyone else in my team except my Excadrill, who's level 65. I'll train the rest of them to level 100 after my starter, then starting on getting my Compative team. Who will also get to level 100.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i really doubt i will raise any of them just because unless i use rare candies i am to lazy and i have never raised a pokemon to 100 before

Back