• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would like to be and why

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
  • I would like to be a Dragonair. It's beautiful and can soar high in the sky. It also gives out a gentle aura that can be felt by people around it. Besides it is a very strong dragon type pokemon. Don't mess with a Dragonair!

Spr_4h_148.png

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I imagine being a Lapras would be kinda relaxing. Just swimming away all day without a care in the world. Sure, it would get a bit boring, but that would be when you'd spot a trainer and either eat him or give him a ride on your back... depending on how you felt at the time! (Also, Laprases totally eat humans, in my mind at least...)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Probably I'd wanna be a Croagunk or a ummmm CHANSEY yes <3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I would be Luxray or Lucario. Luxray - Fast and electric Pokémon. Learns powerful moves and Luxray is cool Pokémon. Lucario - Fast and cool Pokémon. Learns powerful moves and have powerful Aura. Also Lucario is very agile. Lucario was my favourite Pokémon since first Diamond & Pearl Trading Cards.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    There's a few Pokémon I'd like to be. Either Eevee, Pikachu, Riolu, Charmander, or Cyndaquil.

I don't really have a reason; I just really like those Pokémon. :P i never have a reason for anything lol

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I would like to be Latios. Because Latios have ability to become invisible, can levitate, fast and strong.

Years
  • I would love to be a Meditite because then I would have an onion for a head and be so much more awesome than that Gallade character which is a total sham if you haven't heard already

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • I'd be Lucario or Mewtwo. They're cool guys and don't afraid of anything. Also, Aura and Psychic powers would be awesome.

Last edited:
    Back