• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you be?

Galla

Pokemon Artist
    Years
    I'd be a Mew. I'm really childish and playful although I'm usually alone, misunderstood, and supposedly really clever (just saying this part cuz of the school I go to).

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    Id be a pikachu......lol j/k

Id like to be a munchlax. I love him! And my friends say I look like him <_<

Swampdon

Continent Waterfall
    Years
    I would be a Swampert because I could cause Earthquakes and make others tremble under my power.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    I'd be a Hearcross because he's a Bug Type and bugs are so mysterious. Plus Hearcross can fly as well as being very strong.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    An Eevee. A crazy, hyper, sugar-obsessed Eevee. My story behind that is how when I first got Mystery Dunegon, I'd already taken the online quiz from the official site, and only gotten lame starters. But, as I suppose it was fated, I became an Eevee, and back then I didn't even know you could get Eevee. So fun...

Years
    Charizard or Lugia both are great pokemon i love them but maybe Charizard because Fire is my favourite type and they can both fly

Back