• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you be?

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
  • I'd WANT to be a Gallade becuz he's super cool but my friends say that I AM a Bellsprout. Bell bell...

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • Kadabra, I would be a really smart one, plus my annoyingness might give headaches when someone is watching TV.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
  • I'd probably be a Ninetales because I can hold grudges pretty easily and I'm pretty intelligent or maybe a Persian cause I can be pretty elegant at times and tempermental. Not to mention.....being a show off*cough* Like the way Persian shoves Giovanni's affection towards her (I always thought Persian was a girl) in Meowth's face.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • I would be a Bulbasaur because i would love to be able to create Vines. I would also love to use Razor Leaf :D.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • Shyduck because I want to be the center of attention though I'm a bit confuse. I'm Dyslexic and sometimes it's hard to get stuff straight. I would like to be Pikachu because he's very popular and isn't confuse at all. I don't like being puzzled but my spelling as gotten better. But over I'm Shyduck because people sometimes laugh at my confusion and not beinging able to put two and two sometimes. S M A R T. That's smart I know that but you spell it at me and I'm like ???? But that's okay. I'm good and tons of stuff, not pluzzles though. I'm always the last to get it.

darkphoenixdude

Phoenix Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    I would like to be an Absol :D To cause Destruction wherever I went (mwhahaha), but I think I am most suited to be a Ludicolo because I am always happy ^_^

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
  • I would be Bayleef! Because that pokemon is super cute and has always been my favorite! Either that one or SKITTY! Another super cute pokemon! I love the cute ones =D

Rattricks

Brawler
    Years
  • Eevee or alakazam???

An Eevee. A crazy, hyper, sugar-obsessed Eevee. My story behind that is how when I first got Mystery Dunegon, I'd already taken the online quiz from the official site, and only gotten lame starters. But, as I suppose it was fated, I became an Eevee, and back then I didn't even know you could get Eevee. So fun...

I got eevee, too!!!
    It's me either being an eevee or an alakazam witch I almost always get in 'What kind of pokemon are you?' tests.

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    i would be a charizard fireing everything and flying everyhere

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • I see myself as a Glaceon. Simply because I LOVE IT WHEN IT SNOWS!!!. Also, Glaceon is a very agile Pokemon that is light on her feet, and because I would like to know what it feels like to be an ice-type that can TOTALLY PWN Grass types!!! Glaceon is a beautiful pokemon.

iShini

Go, Mah Giant Piplup!
    Years
  • I think I would be a Eevee. I would be just as naive as one. 8D And it was destiny when I got Eevee in Mystery Dungeon. owo

That and Eevee's been my favorite Pokemon since I was 11. owo

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    I would definitely be Ninetails, fire types are awesome and i would look so cool ^^

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • hmm... I hate water, so I would NOT be a water type... I'd probobly be a Fire, Ground, or Rock type.
    I'm not a big fan of Ground or Rock, so probobly Fire.
    I can get angry easily, and I LOVE to argue/fight, so maybe a Fighting type.

SO FAR: Infernape.

I am also very smart though, so I COULD be Psychic or Grass type.
    I can also be very Sneaky, so perhaps Ghost or Dark

MAYBE...

Infernape, Gardevor, or Gengar.

I can also be a bit "Emo" but only a bit. I'm VERY protective as well.

Cubone, Perhaps?

I am extreamly annoying at times, so perhaps...

Wobbuffet/Waynut

~~~~~

So far, my choices are:

Infernape, Garnevor, Gengar, Cubone, Waynut.

Fire Types have every excuse to STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM THE WATER.
    Infernape is a fighting type as well, so they would be very aggible, (sounds like me)

Garnevours are pretty, but they are also smart and very powerfull.

Gengars are evil I'm eliminating that.

I'm NOT Emo like a Cubone so... out.

Waynuts are very playful, smart and tricky. could be that.

~~~~~

hm...

Smart
    Sensitive
    Easily Aggible
    Tricky
    Powerful
    Protective
    Not-Very Confident
    I admit- I'm scared of the Dar- AAAAA~H! DARKRAI!!! >.< *hides*

hm... can I get some help?

PS. alot of the time when I post in the "What Pokemon is the above person" game, I get Lucario...

~~~~~

I see myself as a Glaceon. Simply because I LOVE IT WHEN IT SNOWS!!!. Also, Glaceon is a very agile Pokemon that is light on her feet, and because I would like to know what it feels like to be an ice-type that can TOTALLY PWN Grass types!!! Glaceon is a beautiful pokemon.

I thought for SURE you'd say Lucario xDD

~~~~~

Taking things in a slightly more Nubbish approach, I acctually think I WOULD be a Lucario. :p

why?

Why the hell not?

I simply love those guys X3

and who WOULDN'T want to be able to sence Aura? *shot down*

Last edited:
    Back