• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon Would You Describe Yourself As?

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
  • i would say that im a munchlax, because im always hungry and lazy and somewhat clumsy

Last edited:

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
  • my friends say that I'm manaphy because of how fast i got along with them and because anyone thats new in class always come out of their shell with me first but the thing is i was never that social until i met them so i would say I'm a phione because its more of a diversion of manaphy that needs manaphy to be like that :)

my friends say that I'm manaphy because of how fast i got along with them and because anyone thats new in class always come out of their shell with me first but the thing is i was never that social until i met them so i would say I'm a phione because its more of a diversion of manaphy that needs manaphy to be like that :)

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
    Years
  • I'd want to be a Charizard, since I have a desire for competition, improvement, and I've got a love for hot places and flight. Well, internally that's what I really want.. I mostly just sit around and dream of these things even though I can't do em.
    So I'd probably be a Charmander, or maybe even a Bagon instead because Bagon is a Pokemon that dreams of flight and adventure*, just like me.

*According to multiple Pokedex entries

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Well, I had to look back in my games and according to various description, I would be a lot like Meowth.

• I love round things,
    • I love collecting coins too (from various countries - I have at least 250 coins, from some 80 countries),
    • I'm mostly noctural too, I'm more active at night.
    • I sleep a lot, even if I'm not sleepy, I'm lying in bed watching tv, I just fall asleep and not even realize it.
    • Meowth likes things that shine, I like lightning a candle in my room, light shines
    • Couldn't find a description of Meowth being lazy, other than when it plays with round objects and falls asleep after tiring.

I'm a lot like Meowth, but I still prefer to be a Persian.

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    I would describe myself as Jillypuff. Because I easily get mad and when I am I do crazy thigns to people who made me mad. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Multiple people have said Weavile. I don't know why. I'm all slow and lazy, but whatever. I'm not going to fight it because I love Weavile.
    A couple people also said Glaceon, but I think they only said it because they know Glaceon is my favorite Eeveelution.

Back