• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you have as a bodyguard

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Alakazam - It can detect attacks before they happen, so that's pretty straight forward.

Lucario - Who wants to mess with one of those?

Gengar - It could hide in my shadow and scare the living hell out of people when it comes out.

Years
  • Gengar would be a great choice, one of my favourite pokemon.
    Bisharp would also be good, slicing up everyone and he is bad ass.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Froslass. She can hide in my shadow. Any surprise attack will be surprised back and plus, she can cool the air around me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    A Machamp, it's big, with four arms and it's a fighting type n' all so yeah. I wouldn't try and fight it.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • I would have to say either Deoxys, or Rayquaza. Both would kill anyone who comes near LOLZ. Plus Deoxys' Pyschic then rayquazaz twister or fly. Deadly Combo. Or Marill and Raichu heres why.

Alright marill rain dance. Good now raichu Hit em with a righteous thunder. Yumm Fried bully LOLZ

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • Rhyperior.
    It can just smash someone's brains with a single punch. Not to mention the fact that It looks intimidating, anyway. O.O

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Gardevoir: They can create a mini-black hole to escape from danger and they are dedicated to their trainer, to the point of dying first...

Metagross: It's pretty much a living tank, but it shoots Psybeams instead of cannon shells.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Feraligatr, strong and scaring, what else?
    If there was any problem, the foe would be painfully bitten or drown if a powerfull hydropump.

Years
  • Body guard?

I would pick either Umbreon, Mightyena, or Skarmory.

Umbreon cause its my favorite... thats all.
    Mightyena cause it is fierce and intimidating. (Tear you apart it it felt like it)
    Skarmory cause its a flying sword.

Back