• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you have as a bodyguard

Garde

Fallen Angel
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Golurk or Metagross! They're huge and heavy, but still have speed on their side and are just complete beasts. Nobody would mess with you!
    And besides, let's see most people trying to inflict damage on a ghost type or a Pokemon that's as intelligent as a supercomputer.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • This guy:
    What pokemon would you have as a bodyguard

It's scary, it's ugly, it's stinky, it's big and if everyone haven't ran away yet it's powerful enough to keep those people away. Only downside is that I have to use a gas mask when I'm near it.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Reuniclus:
    Focus Blast + Thunder + Psychic + Toxic = ouch

Seviper/Garbodor:
    TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC

Ninetales:
    You can insult me, which isn't a good idea unless you want to go to a hospital.

Magikarp:
    Its uselessness will make those people laugh until it uses splash attack.

Years
  • Gengar,simply because he can watch over me from the shadow without alerting people around. :)
    Chandelure,he can suck life energy from one without leaving any homicide evidence... xD

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would want Lucario to be my bodyguard because he is an awesome fighter and he is loyal.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Either Tyranitar, it's just very strong overall and has super high attack, and it's an armour Pokémon, so it makes sense. Gengar, it's fast, and it's sneaky and pretty strong as well, and it would make me laugh lol. Metagross, it's extremely intelligent, and it has great resistance and defenses. And since it can levitate, maybe I'd be able to sit on its back lol.

Years
  • Arceus because he is God! If I couldn't pick Arceus or any other uber, then it would have to be Gardevoir because Gardevoir is psychic and can teleport me away if there is any danger. Gardevoir also learns Reflect, Light Screen, Substiute, and Heal Pulse. Reflect and Light Screen for protection, Substitute for a distraction, and Heal Pulse if I get hurt. Now that I think about it, there is a lot that Gardevoir can do! Protect, Safeguard, Double Team, and etc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Well, I'm surprised that no one has said SWALOT. He would make a great bodyguard, swallowing everyone. And the whiskers are creepy...

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Darkrai. Hide in the shadows, someone tries to attack me, he rises up and teach them a lesson.

Years
  • Probably Scrafty, not only is it intimidating, but it's also strong, I doubt anyone would mess with me, then, except maybe stronger fighting types x).

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    i would say weavile but he would be more like an assassin lol

so for a bodyguard. alakazam.

i would say weavile but he would be more like an assassin lol

so for a bodyguard. alakazam.

Last edited:
    Back