• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like to kick?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd glady kick bidoof,rattata,mankey, and slowpoke.
    Their stupidity is beyond belief, especially slowpoke.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Growlithe, if only to be able to say I kicked a puppy.

To respond with something that will make me feel like less of a terrible person (and that won't light me on fire after I kick it), Togepi. It's really the only Pokemon I can honestly say I hate for a list far too long for this post.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    None. That would be the same as animal abuse.
    The RSPCA cleared me of this though.
    Let's see Jigglypuff, Wiglytuff, Clefa, Clefairy, Clefable, Rattata, Ratticate, and many others that I can't think of right now.
    Kick Jigglypuff, and be kicked yourself.
    ... We already have this thread somewhere, which is kind of strange seeing as I cannot see two people coming up with the same "which Pokemon do you want to kick?" question... :/
    It's a crazy world, isn't it?
    Let's enjoy it, anyway, while it's still not locked. XP

Anyway, I would like to kick Pikachu, because I liek teh powa of Raichu'z better. XP
    Yes, let's.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I'd DEFINITELY kick skitty! Skitty is the most annoying Pokemon I've ever seen!

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    i would kick roselia even though i have a roserade.... but i would kick cause in Ruby and Sapphire it would always paralyze you or put you to sleep and then use leech seed. kick em right in the face

The_G'

Can I Has Some Friez?
    Years
    I would kick wigglytuff cause its just plain ugly and jigglypuff is way cutter (not that I like it though). Also biddoof and slowpoke (I like slowking and slowbro though) cause their worthless (in my opinion).

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
    I would like to kick a Ditto. But if I kick a Ditto, my feet would just get stuck to it. Kinda like when you step on a gum. It sticks. Yuck!

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Personally i wouldn't kick any pokemon since it's cruel but if i had 2 it would be psyduck or slowpoke or a seedot.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I reaaaaaaly wish I could kick aipom, mankey, or chimchar. Of course that would only be if they couldn't attack back...

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    I dont just want to kick these pokemon. I want to kill them forever....lol.

Here is a list of the most kickable pokemon on earth.

1. Bidoof- he's just so stupid
    2. Geodude- he pops up in every single pokemon game.
    3. Zubat- same as geodude.
    4. Ponyta- They pop up everywhere in D/P.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Yea i'd want 2 kill zubat for sure. Same for bidoof. They're both incrediable annoying and stupid pokemon. Ditto for geodude. As for ponyta i like him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Um I'd probably kick a gloom, I just dont like 'em there just soo weird and creepy

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Ditto on that. I'd kick a weedle just so i wouldn't step on it and have it's needle go thru my foot.

Back