• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    For the record, I'd freakin hate to have a fire starter. They'd just burn you when you hold them!

Seriously, I always wondered...how in the world are you supposed to own something like a Magby? Wouldn't it just melt anyone near it?

you raise a good point didn't ash get 3rd degree burns whenever he held cyndaquil?
    i voted for evee btw i love Espeon =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Eevee would be great considering all it's evolution choices,
    If not maybe a Feebas^-^

ShadowWind

Years
    Eevee would be great considering all it's evolution choices,
    If not maybe a Feebas^-^

yeah evee gives so many options it does have SEVEN evolutions thats the highest amount of all the pokemon EVER!
    BTW i dont care much for feebas its ugly and smells like fish and its not worth the trouble of making it evolve into a milotic

Years
    Cyndaquil and his evolutions are my favorite starter line, but I adore Dragonair, so I'd have to go with Dratini. Eevee would be right up there, too, I love all of those, too.

Years
    I gave my vote to
    (drum roll)
    Turtwig God i love turtwig it is so cute and it becomes torterra but i wish i could vote multiply times because i would defenetly pick equal first charmander and turtwig and then number 2 zubat
    Funny thing there acually 3 of my favorites
    Ohh and also i cant belive you did not put in buizel It is so cute

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Cyndaquil.
    Well for 1 i love fire types,2 i love the Cyndaquil evo's and Cyndaquil. I also find it to be a great pokemon to iv breed and ev train.
    Anyways, you spelt Eevee wrong.

TLM

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Eevee as I love Dogs/Fox whatever Eevee family is. I'd evolve it into an Umbreon, best evolution of Eevee. Although i'm a guy, Eevee is very cute.

ShadowWind

Years
    Cleffa, because Clefable is more awesome than you and any Pokémon in that list.

But Eevee become teh cutest pokemon EVER Espeon espeon is so graceful and majestic while soo powerful it just sits there wagging its tail then rears back its head shoots it foward BOOM one hit KO

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'd want Dratini and Misdreavus. Misdreavus is totally awesome and Dratini cause I like it's evolution

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Cyndaquil, they are my favorite Starters, unless I was offered an Extremespeed Dratini, then I'd take it in a heartbeat.

ShadowWind

Years
    Cyndaquil, they are my favorite Starters, unless I was offered an Extremespeed Dratini, then I'd take it in a heartbeat.

lol im trying too breed one of those i almost have it actually =P tell ya what if i manage it ill gvie you one of its eggs cause i love dragon types too i have always been a flying physcic drago fire lover

ShadowWind

Years
    you know what since this thread is becoming popular lets all work too make these msot posted in thread on the general forums!

Back