• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you want Ash to have?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Is there any Pokemon that you would like Ash to have?

Personally I would like for Ash to have some Ghost Pokemon, it doesn't really matter to me what kind, I would like to see Ash use a ghost type Pokemon, plus maybe a Dragon-Type?

Anyway, what Pokemon would you want Ash to have?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'd like to see Ash have an Infernape, as his Chimchar is doing so well, and I want it to smash Paul in the Sinnoh League as well. In addition to that, I would like Ash to have an Infernape so that way Charizard wouldn't be the only fully evolved fire-type he owns.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Well, I've always wanted ash to actually catch some pokemon aside from starters. I've always wished he would catch at least one legendary but i don't think it would work in the anime. As all of them have some sort of meaning to the pokemon world i believe.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ah, I wish I wasnt the first one to say Riolu. I actually really would want him to have one. If not then a Haunter.

Years
    Riolu. .-. Not just any Riolu, the one he had a freaking aura connection with! I don't understand why it didn't come with him in the first place.

Poo.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    If i had to chose any it would definately be gengar =]

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    Munchlax! wait May had one so he most likey won't Get one
    or
    Riolu that will evolve into a Lucario

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    No a Riolu dont think ash should get one

But back on subject i always thought ash should get a yamna and when i found out that it can now evolve i really thought ash would catch it but turned out to be jessie. I thought ash should get a zangoose i think it will suit him and it would be a great battle for jessie seviper.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Curse you for stealing my answer, Pochama95. :3

I'd like to see him trade that camwhoring Buizel of his and get his Ambipom back. Oh well, I know that's not going to happen.

Every Pokemon I'd personally like to see him with, someone already has (Zoey has a Shellos, Misty had Togetic, Jessie has Yanmega), he has already (Staraptor, Gliscor, Grotle), or someone else should get (Brock should have gotten that Snover, and he should've also gotten the Magnemite he was partnered with at the Summer School Academy.)

A Weavile would look good on his team. Also, something tells me he wouldn't look too bad with a Banette, either...=P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I predicted Riolu or Lucario was to be said at least once in this thread and correct was I.

Maybe Ash could go very well with a Feraligatr. Seriously, he could kick too much heck with that thing in his hands.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Tododile could never evolve in the anime. They would never let it. If they did, then Ash would win. Period.

I really want Pidgeot back!! Screw Swellow and Staraptor!

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Tododile could never evolve in the anime. They would never let it. If they did, then Ash would win. Period.

I really want Pidgeot back!! Screw Swellow and Staraptor!

YES. I love Staraptor, but I want Pidgeot, darnit!

I predict a Riolu. I don't necessarily want one for Ash, but I have to admit it works/looks the best out of most of the Pokemon mentioned in this thread so far...

Back