• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you want in real life?

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
Years
  • Electivire because. he is so cool. or.. a Raichu.. or a Salamence. but i think to have a Salamence i think i need a bigger house. or a bigger city. or a bigger country. or a bigger world. a Pokémon World!

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • After a completely biased analysis of Pokemon, Quilava is the perfect Pokemon to have IRL for the following reasons:

• Small size perfect for being able to live indoors and cuddling
    • Fire Type: high body temp, great for cuddling on cold winter nights
    • Cute as hell: great for cuddling.
    • Coat of fur: perfect for cuddling.

As you can see, quilava is built for cuddling, it is also capable of dealing out some decently powerful attacks. 11/10 would own (and cuddle)

Years
  • What Pokemon would you want in real life?

I'm sure you all knew that by now, but seriously how can you not love this cutie? It's also got a really cool design theme, and has always been the most useful starter in the 5th Gen games, at least according to myself. I'd also have it as a pal to cuddle when I'm in distress!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • What Pokemon would you want in real life?

I'm sure you all knew that by now, but seriously how can you not love this cutie? It's also got a really cool design theme, and has always been the most useful starter in the 5th Gen games, at least according to myself. I'd also have it as a pal to cuddle when I'm in distress!

so I guess I'm the only one who thinks Oshawott is ugly ... it's still good though.

I'd own a Crobat to troll people and fly around, or a Weavile because of how athletic it is.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
  • First I'd say Skitty, since I'm a cat person and Skitty is all kinds of adorable, and seemingly playful. (I also often have trouble sleeping, so having a pokemon who can learn Sing would be helpful. Especially one who seems so cuddly.)

After Skitty I would say both Growlithe and Houndour, because: 1. Personality; 2. WARMTH; 3. I mean... they're puppies.

I would also want pretty much all of the bird pokemon, but I'll just stop the list here.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Vaporeon, it's like my #1 all-time favorite Pokémon, so it's an obvious choice for me lol. If I could have more than one, I'd pick Roselia or Roserade as well.

I really love Beautifly a lot but the PokéDex entry says that they're extremely aggressive, but May's Beautifly seemed so nice, so who knows! Lol.

Yvonne

♥ Kalos Queen ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Espeon seems like the perfect Pokemon. I expect it'd behave like a house cat, except with psychic abilities. And according to the Pokedex it's fur feels soft as velvet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Definitely ditto. Either that or any large flying pokemon.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I would like a Ralts or something else small and cute. Plus Gardevoir and Gallade have such strong bonds with their trainers, and I tend to get clingy around my friends. >.> Someone who's willing to put up with me lol it's perfect.
    Aside from that, Charmeleon. I had a Charmeleon on my aunt's Blue Version when I was younger and I loved him to death I would probably want him specifically. ;w;

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    I would definitely have a Pikachu xD hate to sound cliche but I would totally love to have a Pikachu roll around on my shoulder everywhere with me :P

A close second is Arcanine. Do you know how cool it would be to show up to the club on your big red fire dog? I'd get alllll the ladies ;) hahahahhaaha

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Mewtwo.

If I couldn't have a legendary the most powerful Pokemon of all time with me, I'm caught between Ninetales and a few others. I've decided to keep from picking Koffing, because I'm sure people would steal it away and I wouldn't particularly want one that could explode and kill me at any given moment; cartoon fine. Real life, no. Tyrantrum would be cool, and so would Tyranitar, but if Ninetales has the powers I think she does. . .

TheUnit684

Heedrim
    Years
  • Of course, there's only one option: Juniper my shiny Dragonite :D I've always wanted a Dragonite in real life, you could ride around on her, she can help you lift heavy things, she can learn a variety of attacks to cause havoc :P Plus Juniper is Quirky, so I think it would be interesting having her around and seeing what kind of trouble she gets into. Plus she's big and nice and huggable.

I would say Flaaffy, but who knows what kind of chaos that electrified wool would cause with my electronics :P

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I would not go with a favorite. I'd go with Growlithe. Imagine a cute little puppy THAT BREATHES FIRE. You'll be the boss.

Zenoah

Hop along to the cowboy beat.
    Years
  • Just one? Eevee. Ever since the first game boy game of red and blue, and from the books and anime, Eevee has been my bro. Heck, I even have an Eevee shrine!
    So yeah, if I could choose one, it be Eevee hands down!

Nakala Pri

Helioptle, Tyrunt, Patrat or a Stunfisk! =D

Heliotpleagfygyaugh because it's my favourite Pokemon and it's frickin' adorable! =D And when it's cold I get lethargic too and it'd basically be immobile so hell yeah we could both just lie on the carpet and die.

Tyrunt because it's a baby T-rex and I could take it out shopping and people would be like YOWCH

Patrat because it'd spy on people and report back

Stunfisk because I could put it in my sister's bed and make it shock her. >:)

Back