• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What Pokemon you like most ( Legendary , Shiny , etc. ) ?

What pokemon you like most ?

• Legendary Pokemon

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Shiny Pokemon

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Normal Pokemon

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Pokemon with Pokerus

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

enyce

banned
    Years
    Normal ones are okay with me. Shinys are ugly and color is way out of place. Legendarys are overrated. Plus, what the hell is pokerus??

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    .....what?....OH! mine is...LOL I don't think that question is Legal!!someone's head could explode from thinking of all the cool poke'mon!!!(in other words,...alot of them,....no...wait...all the cool&tough-looking ones I guess....lol)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    For me, it all depends on the Pokemon itself, not if its under a certain category like legendary, shiny etc. Shiny Pokemon are interesting, legendaries are cool, but not always the best in battle...Normal Pokemon are..well it depends on the type/stats/appearence to me...Then again I could say that for all Pokemon. What I am about to type is not exactly gonna make sense...but for me, I categorize it by the type of Pokemon and then narrow it down to which Pokemon is better. Like if I have to choice from a water type, I tend to think that Gyarados has pretty good stats for a water type. Blastoise has a pretty good defense, but it's not exactly the best. Or, by looking at things this way, if I were to look at one specific stat, like...Special Attack, Mewtwo has probably the best SPA everrrr XP

I had an explode it was strong but I didnt batlle with him with the elite4
    Exploud right? o.O The final evolutionary form of Whismur

Back