• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon you would remove from the Pokedex?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years

• Most of the Hoenn generation. I had almost forgotten how bad 2/3 of those pokemon suck.

I cried a little ;~;

Anyways I think Dunsparce should be removed. I didnt even know it existed until I played Leafgreen. And then I tried looking for it on Pokemon Crystal and that turned out to be a failure.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • I wouldn't remove any Pokemon from the Pokedex. How would you like it if you created something, and someone told you, "ugh, get rid of that, and it'll be better!"
    To me, every Pokemon's design is someone's art. Removing any of them is like...blasphemy.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Most of the Hoenn Pokédex. Most of them are seriously forgettable in my opinion.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Dunsparce, Maggyo, Hitmonred (Nageki), Hitmonblue (Dageki), Tabunne, Azurill, Wynaut, Spinda, Nosepass, Probopass, Volbeat, Illumise and Basurao. There may be more but I can't be bothered thinking about it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    I'd remove the 4th and 5th generation of pokemon. Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn we're the original and the best in my eyes. Now, Nintendo is running out of ideas, and its just getting sad now. They're morphing human species together to make POKEMON species.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • I just thought of something else. It's okay to dislike some Pokemon over others, but removing them from the Pokedex...is just wrong.
    In real life, pretty much every animal has a purpose in nature, whether it seems like it does to you or not. Even if you don't like the animal, it would be a bad idea to kill it off.
    I know this seems silly in the Pokemon world (what do they need with Magikarp?)
    But all of them are put there for a reason.
    (Though, how Mr. Mime helps the Poke-environment, I'll never know!)

I know, I know..."it's not real, it's a game...bleh blah blah"

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Blissey. I hate that thing so much, and Happiny too. I don't get what's so cute about Happiny, it looks ugly as hell to me. And Blissey... is just a pain. Even if I do pwn my friend's Blissey every time, it's still annoying.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Eevee, just to piss people off. On a serious note I really don't know. :(

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I would remove magikarp from the pokedex but keep its evolved form but it be a single evo.

Maj. Cor

With love, grace and strength.
    Years
  • Magikarp. Just go home, Magikarp. It should've been replaced by Feebas, who SHOULD have the choice to either evolve to Gyarados or Milotic. Makes sense, right?​

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I have to say some Pokemon are useless, so I'd say either remove them or maybe add some that are quite better and useful.

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
  • I wouldn't get rid of any of them (although I'm kinda getting fed up with the amount of legendaries), there are some pokemon I don't like and some that I wish people would stop drooling over but I have no need to get rid of a pokemon that I don't like, I can simply not use it. If I loved every pokemon then Nintendo wouldn't be doing their job right as they wouldn't be appealing to people with different tastes then me. I would much rather have lots of people playing, enjoying, over-hyping some pokemon and have pokemon in the game that I hate then having a game with only pokemon I like in it and hardly anyone else playing it.

I also find it more realistic and enjoyable to have pokemon I don't like, just as their are real animals I dislike there are pokemon. Just as their are real animal that are over-hyped (stupid pandas :P ) there are pokemon and just as their are weak animal (I mean who could a duck beat up...) there are pokemon. It gives the game more depth and meaning in my eyes, it also makes the world a lot easier to lose yourself in when you sit down to play.

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
  • Charizard i hate it becuase everytime i see a poll fav starter, fav Fire type, Fav Flying etc... it always Charizard. I dont see why Charizard is so popular. That is why it should be gone.

Back